The one with the end

As the days passed, months passed, years passed away the issence of true love which was never confessed by anyone seem to fade away.

Manasi over the years had become a pediatrician, a single unmarried mom and was planning on going to India and open her own clinic. She did all as
per her plan and opened her own clinic.

The news of Manasi and ishas arrival reached the dalvis and all of them except Vikrant came to see them. Isha turned into this confident, mature 5 year old girl . Everyone was overjoyed upon meeting them.

It was later revealed that after Manasi left, Monica had came back and ruined Vikrant's life and left him again. And that since past three years Vikrant was in depression and stayed at home all the time.

Upon hearing this Manasi was very sorry for his condition and blamed herself for leaving Vikrant alone. She promised the dalvis to help him and get him into life as one of us.

Soon, isha and Manasi grew closer to Vikrant and as the months passed, his grievances and pain all left his side. He even started practicing medicine with hi aunt. As time passed, he started becoming better and better.

His family members then started telling them that it's time Manasi and Vikrant should get married as isha is named after Vikrant and both of them always had feelings for each other.

They led them to a balcony and said that they want answers right away and left them for each other. Manasi and Vikrant agreed on asking isha about her wish, whether she wanted them to marry or stay friends. They asked isha , she was nothing but excited about the marriage.

They thought that she is too small to know this. Vikrant then asked Manasi " Now we have two options, either we get married or wait for isha to know what's best" . Manasi quickly came up with "And if we get married then after Esha grows up she will feel abundant about us. She will feel that we are selfish people and are married for our happiness".

"But if we don't Marry then she will feel that she is the reason for our long lost happiness ." Vikrant said

"But then we will ask her about it and if she says yes we will marry, it's just about some years Vikrant. We gave ourselves up for Esha now just a few more years." Saying this Manasi bursted into tears.

Vikrant took her close to his heart and  with painful words said " Yes my dear , you are right . We will do the same . Lets wait for a few more years. I am with you . " Saying this they both started crying.

The love which was in for decades for each other finally came out in the form of tears.

..........The end.