I've Been Isekaied/How it All Began

Y/N POV

???: Master, it is time to wake up for school.

I slowly wake up and sigh. This isn't the life that I wanted. I open my eyes and stretch. Today is the first day of high school for me in my new school. I would be excited if it weren't for where I was attending and the world that I found myself in.

???: Master...

Y/N: It's okay, Nabe. I'm getting up.

Nabe: Apologies.

I get out of bed and stretch. There is Nabe, my maid, standing with my uniform. I am not rich enough to have a maid. I'm not rich at all. I'm just a normal person who used to have a normal life.

Nabe: Saber and Akame are downstairs making breakfast.

Y/N: What is it todau?

Nabe: Pancakes. Alter is on high alert for Nora if she decided to show up again.

Y/N: Thanks. We don't need another incident.

If you recognize some of these names from anime, then you would be right. I am actually living in a world with anime characters. How did this happen? Well...I honestly don't know.

Flashback

I was just walking when I found a small box with a red button on the ground. I pressed it but nothing seemed to happen. Well...at first. I heard the sound of sword clashing and I ran to find out what it was. When I arrived I couldn't believe my eyes. There was Saber and Saber Alter fighting each other. At first I thought I was dreaming but I was wide awake. I ran over and probably did one of the dumbest things an unharmed, completely normal person would do.

Y/N: You two stop fighting right now!

Both Saber's stopped and looked at me. I swallowed thinking I made a huge mistake as they walked towards me. I ran away but they both were faster and outran me.

Saber: I claim him!

Alter: No! I saw him first!

I just froze in fear.

Saber/Alter: Choose me to be your servant!

I wasn't dense. I knew exactly who they were and where they came from. The question was: how. I just decided to go along with it.

Y/N: Is there a Holy Grail War going on?

Saber: No but we are servants without a master. If we don't find one soon, we will disappear.

Y/N: Oh.

Alter draws her sword and points it at me.

Alter: I pledge myself to you! Be my master! I shall do your every bidding!

Saber: No!

Saber does the same action.

Saber: I pledge myself! Choose me!

I sighed. A normal person would be freaked out but being an otaku has its advantages.

Y/N: Can't I choose both? Since there is no Holy Grail war right now, can't I take in both of you?

Saber and Alter look at each other and then back at me.

Saber/Alter: We accept.

I expected Saber to accept but not Alter. That was a little out of character for her. I didn't care though. I heard some more fighting and ran towards it. I arrived and saw Night Raid fighting against the Pleiades.

Mine: How are they so strong?

Akame: We can't let up. Keep fighting!

Nabe: How pitiful you humans are.