Chapter 6

Seung Yoon POV

"Hey...We've reached. Are you awake?" I asked Soojung.

Oh...she's still asleep. I rang the door bell. Her mother opened the door and let me in. "Hi Mrs Jung! Soojung is sleeping, so I hope you won't mind if I go up and let her rest."

"Yeah sure, oh dear she must be so tired that you had to carry her home." Mrs Jung said.

I went up the stairs, and layed her down on the bed, taking off her shoes and her bag. Before I went down, I secretly planted a kiss on her lips and she responded. I kissed her for a good 5 minutes. I let go and saw that she was asleep. *Huh? She must have been dreaming of someone she loves. I bet she doesn't love me*

Why is life so unfair. I wish I realised I loved her earlier. I would have accepted her confession.

Soo Jung POV

I fell asleep on Yoonie's back. It feels so squishy haha. I was in a sweet dream.
~DREAMLAND~
"Urgh...Where are we, Yoonie?" I asked.
"Oh you're awake? We are in the park , would you like to get off my back?" I answered him while nodding.
"Actually Soo-ah, I was thinking, and I think I need to tell you something." "What is it?" "I....I...I..I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded and kissed him passionately for a good amount of time, approximately 5 minutes. "I love you too, Yoon."
~END~

-3 hours passed-

"Argh...Where am I? Huh? I'm at home? Seungyoon must have brought me home." Hrm...? Why does my lips feel moist? Did I kiss someone? What? If I kissed Seungyoon...Oh my god, this would be so awkward.

-On a Saturday, A few days after-

I went ahead and messaged Yoonie.

SJ: Hey Yoon, come over my house and bring your laptop as well. I wanna watch some movies.
SY: Yeah sure, I actually have something to tell you. Wait for me.

"So...what was it that you're gonna tell me?" I asked once he locked the door as usual, sat down and gave his laptop to me. He took the laptop away from me and stared straight into my eyes. "Actually Soo, I love you. Will you be mine? " I couldn't believe my ears. "Of course! Why wouldn't I? I love you too!" We kissed. "This is our first kiss." "It's actually the second one. The first, actually was when you were asleep the other day. But who cares, we're together now."

-Next 2 days(Monday )-

I was late to school for 10 minutes since I forgot to set my alarm. Did Seungyoon not wait for me? Why didn't he wake me up for school? Whatever.

I went to school with my usual rebellious attitude. I saw students crowding over at the hallway near my class. I went over, and saw Seungyoon with his nerdy look. And 2 girls were clinging on his arms. I decided to ignore it and act like I didn't see it. Class started.

-End of School-

Today is the day I officially start as a trainee at MiXx Ent. Seungyoon and I were headed to the same direction but I left earlier than him. I left straight after school as he went to the toilet to do his business. I was still mad at him.

I showed the receptionist my MiXxCard and entered one of the rooms where I was directed to as my practice room. It had lots of instruments and a few laptops to work my music on. I locked my personal practice room and started to try making a song. I first chose a title, which was "Don't flirt". I then went on to write some lyrics on my journal which I took out from my bag.

-2 hours later-

I finished the lyrics. Now, on to the instrumental! I went on GarageBand and created some sort of beat from nowhere. I just mixed this and that, and I finally completed after 1 hour. PHEW! That was hard work. I then went on to record my song in the recording room next to my practice room. It took me 3 hours to completed after a few mess ups and arrangement. I really admire songwriters, they put in a whole amount of work to write a single song. I was lucky enough I was home tutored for my extra Music lessons and knew how to use the equipments. I listened to my finished product after tons of hardwork. Such a catchy song! I'm so talented. Haha. I'll show you my song in a moment.