Clearing the air

5pm:
@allaboutdracomal:

*imagine it's a slideshow because the screenshots are on the other side*

Hi guys! As you can see here is the real proof about the whole Draco-Hermione-Blaise fiasco

Hi guys! As you can see here is the real proof about the whole Draco-Hermione-Blaise fiasco. Yes, they are blood siblings. No, I do not know anymore than you do. Come back next time for a daily scoop into our favourite mans life.  (comments off because I don't want to see any backlash towards any of them) ❤️☕️~

the next day

Hermione pov:

I slowly opened my eyes and moved onto my side to grab my phone. 11:32am.

I decided to answer a few insta dms but I was not expecting to get 150k overnight.

Instantly, I sat up and pinched myself really hard until I was fully awake. It wasn't a dream. I then hopped out of bed and went to brush my teeth and wash my face.

After that, I answered a few texts, said good morning on Snapchat and answered a few dms. Then, I decided to post a thanks for 555k on my Insta story.

I got a lot of celebratory dms and some apologies, but it was all good

7pm:

"Hello?"

"CONGRATS ON 555K MIONE, WE LOVE U!" Harry, Ginny and Ron screamed.

"Aww, thanks you guys. It means a lot to me." Hermione said warmly

"And to celebrate, we're getting smashed at the new club down the road. RIGHT NOW!" Ginny said.

"Woah, okay give me 10 minutes."

"I'm counting m, 10 max. BYE LOVE!" Ginny screamed before ending the call.

Sighing, Hermione got up and put on a skin tight black dress that went mid thigh and some low black heels.

She quickly brushed and moistures her hair so it has a little bit of shine, and just as she finished putting on her lipgloss she hears,

"1 MINUTE LEFT MIONE!" Ron shouts.

"IM COMING RON."

She quickly grabs her purse and stuffs a small rain coat, her phone, umbrella, a pen and her spare lipstick inside.

She unlocks her door and is greeted with a tall ginger haired boy.

"Hey love." Ron says pecking her on the lips. Hermione just giggles in response and drags him down to the car park.

1:17am:

Sure, Hermione had a few drinks but she was sober enough to walk straight and be aware of her surroundings. Alcohol left a bad aftertaste in her mouth after a glass or 2 of it.

She was currently looking for Ron, since he was her ride home but wasn't expecting what she saw. It broke her heart.

"...Ron?"