About the Book

Quinn Hubbard has never been kissed. So on her 20th birthday she decided to ask the biggest Playboy in her college, James Smith he's known for having many girls in his bed and those who have tried and failed for his attention. So when Quinn and her friends go to the club "Night Shade" she notices James leaning against the wall arms crossed doing nothing but looking at the dance floor. So Quinn gets the most grand idea she downs her drink and walks over to him and asked him to dance with her.
.
.
James Smith wants nothing to do but make his father more disappointed with him. but when his mother asked him to bring a girl home for the holidays he tries and thinks of the most nicest girl in his college. So he goes to the club "Night Shade" and looks at the dance floor  to find the most appropriate girl for his mother and his father but also for him, so when Quinn Hubbard walks up to him in a tight red dress he gets the most brilliant idea.
.
.
As Quinn and James make a deal where both of them wins. Quinn doesn't expect to have real feelings for him, James also feels as if he could actually be falling in love with her. But Quinn knows better; he's the Playboy at her college she doesn't believe his words when he tries to say he may be falling in love with her.
.
.
James would do anything to make Quinn see that he's not just playing around with her.
.
.
Quinn wants nothing more than to believe James's words, but she can't handle the heartbreak if she finds out he's lying.