chapter 10

As soon as I got back, I walk all the way to the guest room. Which I could call my own room. I put down the bag of clothing that I bought and start thinking about the strange encounter. Why did they have to be here? Why do I feel so bad about leaving them? Tears start to fill my eyes again. It's obvious why I feel bad. I didn't say bye.

Wendy pov

As soon as Lucy went through the weird portal like thing, we almost caught up to her but she closed the gate before we could. I tripped over literally nothing and face planted on the concrete. I start to turn my head towards my exceed Carla and speak. "Carla....did you know she was here?" I ask her.

"Honestly child, no. I was looking around the shop when I saw her. She was also shopping. Don't know what for though."

"Did she tell you why she left?" Erza asked her. The tears still looting from her face.

Carla started tearing up. "She did. But it's too personal for me to share without her consent."

"Is there anything you can tell us?" I ask her.

"I'm afraid not child."

Lucy

I had finally changed into my heat proof clothing. Which consisted of light weight crop top, with a little vest and skirt bottoms. To be honest, it reminds me of Natsu's clothing....natsu. God I miss that idiot.

Knock knock

"Come in." I yell and the door opens. At least they have manners.

"Sorry to bother you princess, but we need to start training. She should of started before it got too hot." Igneel spoke as soon as he opened the door.

"Ok I'm ready." I put my hands on my hips and she smirks at me.

"I may not see my son as much as I want to, but I know that he wears similar clothing to what you are now." He teases.

"Yeah that may be so...but I bet you would like to see Grandeena in clothing similar to your own." I smirk as he blushed in embarrassment.

"I see what you did there Princess." He jokes as I laugh.

"Well let's go then." He nods to me as we head to the volcanic outside world. "What are we gonna learn today?" I ask him.

He gives a devilish grin as he states, "you are gonna learn how to handle the heat."

I started sweating at the statement already. Handle the heat. "What do you mean by that?" I ask him.

"Well, if you are gonna learn how to use fire dragon slayer magic. You'll need to learn how to handle excruciating heat. It was one of the first things that I taught Natsu when I trained him. Though he wasn't that patient and wanted to learn magic right away." He chuckled at the memory. "Anyways, to start we are gonna start small. Which means you will stand or sit here for hours no shade. Yes it will be torture. Everyday will be more difficult. Everyday yiou will start wearing more clothing for more coverage."

"Why more clothing?" I ask him.

"Because wearing more clothing in intense heat is really challenging to humans because most of them can't handle the heat. At least I won't throw you into a pool of Lava." He chuckled and inwardly I started to freak out. Though me in lava. What do the kids say.... F*ck This sh*t I'm out. "Don't worry I won't do that unless I have to.

"Why would you have to?" I ask.

"If you didn't want to sit out on the ground and wait all day I would push you in the lava pool and have you get used to that."

"Okay...question?"

"Go ahead." He nods for me to speak.

"Is there something I should know about you and the island. Are the two connected?"

He nods, "yes we are connected. If I get angry either the volcano will erupt or the temp with start to rise dramatically." He states firmly.

"So don't piss you off. Got it." I speak quickly. And sweat drop.

"Okay any other questions?" He asks me.

I shake my head no.

"Okay no you can choose to either sit or and stand for this training. After a while you will just have to stand the whole time."

I nod and sit down on the hot ground.

"Okay you will sit through for a few hours a day. Or you can stand I regiment sitting for a while though. The temp will continue to rise as you sit or stand though. No moving and no fans. Just handle the heat." He spoke as the temp started rising around me.

He walked back inside he house as I sat on the forever warming ground. The temp continuing to skyrocket. I started to sweat a little more....oh What am I talking about. I am already sweating up a storm. Shit it's too hot out here. Come on think of something anything. Just don't focus on the heat. The more I start to concentrate on something else the hotter I felt. How did Natsu do this? I question myself. Thinking about Natsu i started to cool down. I remembered all the adventures we have been in together. I remember how we first met in Hargeon. How I joined Fairy Tail. I remember all of my guild mates. I start to think that I would have never become a full fledged wizard if it wasn't for Natsu. I smile to myself as I keep up with those thoughts. Not even realizing that Igneel was watching me. He smiled at he heard everyone of my lingering though about his son.

"How the hell do you not know that Natsu is in love with you?" He asked literally no one. He could see why. "I mean when ever you go missing he is the first to know. He usually finds you before any one else. I did it crazy that you guys haven't got together already. I wonder. If the side effect the the many magic abilities will be the same as it was with your mother. Will you carry your baby. And with your soul mate be my son? I really hope so." He spoke as he walked away for me.

Thanks for reading this chapter. I hope you like it. I am so sorry that I waited to long to publish a new chapter. I hope you can forgive me. I don't believe that I have over one hundred reads though. I am so happy about that. Thanks again bye.

I think that Mira looks amazing and Laxus looks great too

I think that Mira looks amazing and Laxus looks great too. Now just imagine that Natsu or Gajeel saw him wearing that dress.