Come to end

Gulf reached a grand hotel. His phone buzzed he looked at the phone.

Mark: come to the king's suite.

Gulf went to suite.  he was standing outside the room. Hesitating to knock on the door. He kept on standing there for 2 minutes. Then suddenly the door opened. Mark stood in front of gulf.

"So you finally here. Baby what took you soo long?" mark pulled gulf inside.

Then mark took gulf's hand and pulled him to the living area and make him sit down. And mark went and sat in front of him.

Gulf sighed "what you want mark?"

Mark smiled "my answer never changed to that question. I want your gulf. Just you"

"But I love mew even if you think he is not good for me. I still love him. You can't make me fall out of love with him or force me to love you. So stop doing all this." Gulf said trying to make mark understand "I know mark you have a bad past but I always have respected you for making yourself strong and building yourself even with all the pain and struggle. But what you are doing now is really stupid and disappointing."

"But everything I did gulf was for you and still I am doing this for you. You know how hard it has been for me. But after meeting you my life changed. You made me smile you took away my pain, you listened to my deepest darkest past, and never laughed. You did a lot to help me. I know you are the only person who can never hurt me. You love my gulf. You just don't see it clearly." Mark said politely looking at gulf.

Gulf sighed again "but I did all this because I felt like you were a friend to me and I have been your psychologist. It was my duty. It's my job. You are taking it all in a wrong way."

Mark's expression changed after listening to gulf he stood up and pulled gulf to stand up and face him "so you are saying you did your job? You are in delusion gulf. Mew has blinded you." mark pulled gulf into a forceful kiss. Gulf pushed him.

"Stop it mark. You are losing your mind. This is insane." Gulf yelled.

Mark holds gulf tightly from his shoulder. Gulf hissed in pain "let me go"

Mark was losing his mind in anger "you think I am losing my mind? Okay, I will show you what is losing my mind is...."

Before he could say further they heard a loud bang. They looked towards the main door. Mew came in and punched mark and pushed him away from gulf.

"Gulf baby are you okay?" mew asked holding gulf's hand.

Mark started to laugh like a mad man. Mew and gulf looked at him confused.

"This is good. Really good. Now you get to see my insanity gulf."

Mark pulled out a gun from his back and pointed at mew. "You love him right? He has blinded you. He is the one in between us. So let's end him. Then we can be together."

Gulf eyes widen in fear. He moved in front of mew. "Mark stop this. Listen to me. You are not this kind of person. And I know you won't kill him. so put the gun down and talk to me."

Mew pushed gulf behind him. Seeing this mark was getting angry and angry. His mind was losing it seeing mew touch gulf and seeing mew taking gulf away from him.

Baaannng! Baaannng!

Mark pulled the trigger. But he missed his target as policemen shot at him first.

Mew and gulf looked to their right and saw policemen holding the gun as mark in front of them dropped down in unconsciousness. 5 policemen came in.

"Are you guys okay?" one policeman asked Mew and gulf. They nodded in unison.

"Sorry Mr. Gulf we should have come sooner," the policeman said.

"No, you are on time. Thank you, officer." Gulf said. Gulf called the police before coming to mark. He knew mark might do something dangerous and he wanted to stop him once and for all.

The policemen took Mew and Gulf out. Mew asked the police if mark is dead. They told him he is alive as the bullet shot on his shoulder but he is going to be in mental asylum for a long time after he woke up.

---

After all the formalities at the police station, mew took gulf at home. Ava heard the news and came to see gulf. Gulf told her everything from his plane crash, kidnapping, and blackmailing by mark and mew helping him out from mark. Gulf also introduces mew to his mom.

Ava thanked Mew for being by his son's side. Mild and Kong also came to visit mew and gulf. They all sat together to chit-chat about the last month and mark. At midnight mew saw gulf was tired so he asked everyone to let gulf rest, gulf hugged her mother and went to sleep. Mew see off mild and Kong. Ava thanked Mew again before leaving and mew told ava about how much he loved her son and asked her permission to marry him.

Ava said on one condition. Mew agreed. She told him not to hurt gulf ever. Mew smiled and said, "how can hurt my life?". Ava smiled and hugged him "I gave you my blessing". Then she left.

Mew went back to gulf, he saw gulf was sleeping soundly he bend down and kissed his forehead and went to lie beside him and hug him to sleep.

The next day mew bought gulf breakfast in bed and then feed him. After breakfast, he picked up gulf bridal style and went to the bathroom and bathe with him, and did all morning routine. Later mew asked gulf if he want to take him somewhere.

They both dressed up and mew and gulf drove off. After half an hour they reached their destination. Looking out gulf smiled "so back to the first date."

Mew took gulf to the beach.

"Yeah this place gives us lots of good memories together and this is our peaceful paradise I guess." Mew smiled.

They both walked on the beach barefoot holding hands. Mew stopped and gulf looked back at him. "What's wrong?"

"I want to say something to you," mew said.

"what is it? Is something wrong?" gulf asked in concern.

"no... everything is perfect. From the moment I saw you. From the moment I talked to you. From the moment I held your hand. From the moment I kissed you, hold you. Everything is perfect. But the moment someone took you away everything felt like hell. It was miserable to not able to see you, touch you, and hold you. That's when I realized how important you are to me and without you in my life. Everything is just dull and lifeless...." Mew took out a small box from his back pocket, opened the box with a ring in it, and bend down on one knee "so gulf kanawut will you be my perfection forever and be my angel for rest of my life?"

A tear fell down from gulf's eyes unknowingly. He smiled and looked at mew "yes I would love to be yours". Mew smiled widely, stood up and took the ring out of the box and placed it on gulf's finger, and pull gulf in to kiss.

"I love you gulf"

"I love you too mew."

They smiled happily and kissed passionately.

to be continued...

Gonna update the late one soon...

with super heavy heart I am going to end this story in the next chapter. but I am really thankful to you guys. you really encouraged me till the end of this story. 

And here is my next story "It's my type of love" hope you all appreciate it.

Here is a link to "it's my type of love"
https://my.w.tt/PsSh7ky506

Also, follow me for future announcements and interactions.🥰🥰🥰

As much as this one

really really love you all. ️♥️♥️♥️