Tae x reader Haunted house

This is such a weird story, half of it is so random and probs doesn't flow completely, but I wrote it ages ago and forgot all about it. The ending is based on a film I watched agessss ago, can't remember what it's called. NOT PROOFREAD, Hope u guys like it!!! ~Army93Gwenchana

—-

"Y/n, I wanna go to the haunted house, pleaseee come with me???"Jisoo did her best puppy face, knowing the answer would be no...

"N, O, Jisoo. You know I don't do scary stuff and in case you hadn't realised it's a FREAKING HAUNTED HOUSE. I'm not going like 10 feet of that place..."

"Pretty please with a Kookie on top?!" She looked desperate and although you loved Kookies, you hated horror stuff wayyy too much...

"Jisoo. As much as I love you and would go to the ends of the world for you and accidently shove you into the guy you like... I WILL NEVER. EVER. I REPEAT EVER. Go into a haunted house. Even if it's for you..."

"I'm hurt, Y/n!!!,"she feigned a hurt look before continuing in a harsh voice, "But, FINE. No more being nice. Park Y/n, I swear to God if you don't come to with me to the haunted house, I'll tell Taehyung about your crush on him..." She smirked and you were utterly shook.

"Yah, Jisoo!! That's so mean!!! You can't do that to me!!" You pouted and she just continued smirking, then began dragging you towards the haunted house.

"Choose wisely Y/n, if you ever want to show your face around your precious Taehyung again..."

"You sound so creepy right now Jisoo... God what did I ever do to deserve this? Kim Taehyung, you better appreciate this, it's your fault if I die..."

"Yay!!! I knew you'd say yes, let's go and stop talking to yourself, you sound low key creepy..."

Sometimes you seriously wonder why your friends with her, you sighed as she dragged you through the doors of a huge, dark building with a bloody banner that spelt: 'haunted house, enter if you dare'.

Your heart was hammering out of your chest and you hadn't seen anything yet... The lights were dim and you could just make out the door leading into the next room. You stepped through and saw the room filled with wax figures and porcelain dolls. You felt them staring at you and you were backing towards the door you'd just come through...

"J-Jisoo, I'm so creeped out already, can we go b-back?"

SLAM!!!

The door slammed shut and you turned around in fear, Jisoo was nowhere to be found and a scream resounded through the room. You frantically tried to open the door, failing miserably and realised you had no choice but to go forward...

You were trembling in fear and tried not to look around at the many faces that surrounded you.

CREAKKK..

The next door opened somewhere and the hairs on your skin stood up, something was wrong...

A cacophony of high pitched laughs filled the room and you hurried to get out, the dolls turned their heads, eyes glowing red as they stared at you and the wax figures stepped closer and closer to you, laughing evilly as they closed in on you, melting as they edged closer...

You ran into the next room, this time slamming the door shut locking yourself into whatever horrors lay in there, whilst the figures pounded on the door.

This room was filled with animatronics, you took one step and a giant bear turned it's head and stared at you. That was enough to send you running, whilst circus music blasts through the room and the machines went into a frenzy, you were half scared to death and Jisoo had left you ALONE in a place like this. You sprinted through to the next room banging on the door before actually being able to open it...