His pp

"AHHHH MMMM" you moaned
They all whipped there pp out including you.
"WHATtTtTtTttTT"They exclaimed
"Y-you have a pp..."sighed sangwoo
"Nope, it's a fake off wish xoxo"  you carried on" You see i- umm like to pretend I'm a boy when I meet up with a girl so I can um.. shave there hair off and use it as a wig..."
"OHHHh, I do something very similar ;)" sangwoo happily skipped towards you. Gripping  on pp to pp, you swung around the room.
"OHHHHHHH THIS IS FUNN" Hisoka moaned.
"u-wu ahhhhh ra-wrrr"
You couldn't stop yourself from saying them words...
"Bruh, If your gonna say that then we don't do anything with you smh, Nasty mf"
"W-what..."you began to cry
"Wait please don't cry...."

"The truth is... we get really insecure about our pp sizes...."
*the room was silent"
"LOLOLOLOLOLOL SMALL PP HAHA" said that crusty short ginger bastard "My pp is long and crispy unlike yours because yours is soggy and wet LOL NOOB"
"SHUT UP" Screamed a brown haired boy with glasses
"Yukio chill..." It was the boy with the devil horns again...
"I wish... I wish that we were born with the same pp rin... even though we are twins mine is only 1 inch and yours is.... 69.. inches..."
"It's okay" he rubbed his back "I will donated some..."
"You will-?!" Yukio's face lit up
"Sure little bro xD"
"Yayyyy" he kneeled down and sucked his pp"
Until there was a BIG (not small BIG, BIG BIG) knock on the basement door...)
"S-sangwoo bby..." a quite voice cried...
WHO COULD IT BE?!
Find out in part five xoxo