Dark Web

alarm clock sound

"I completely forgot about school!! ANIYOOOO!!!" Y/N wakes up, screaming in terror because she forgot it's MONDAY! "How did I... I thought it was still Saturday!! dummy me!!!"

She gets up, and does her business in the bathroom, someone knocks on the door.. "Ugh.. HEREE OPEN!!" Y/N says, annoyed.

Y/N's mom walks in.

"YAH! DID YOU NOT WAKE UP YET!!! GET UP!!" The mom yells at Y/N. "Can you not see I'm in the bathroom, stop yelling I'm almost done!" Y/N says "I don't care, I'm going to work.." The mom says.

Y/N quickly changes her clothes and grabs a piece of toast from the kitchen, running to the door, "BYE EOMMA!! Saranghae!!" Y/N says as she kisses her mother goodbye.

"I'M LATE ALREADY! Ugh... I really did not wish this day to be MONDAY!" Y/N says as she runs to school.

AT SCHOOL

"Yah! Y/N-san!! what do you think you're doing? coming to school at 8:45!! DETENTION!!" The teacher says, "I'm sorry... I-I thought- N-no.. I almost burned my house down!! Ugh, sorry, fine.." Y/N says.. stuttering..

"Detention." the teacher says. "YEAH! I can hear. Baka." Y/N says, giving the teacher an annoyed, disgusted look.

Y/N walks to the detention room, Suprisingly, there's no one there, not even a teacher. "Huh.. maybe I can sneak out?" Y/N thinks, looking around for a window.. "HA!" Y/N says as she quickly runs to the window, and sneaking out.

"Damn, that was easy!" Y/N says going back home. "I don't gotta deal with the teacher now!"

AT HOME

"I'm so bored, what should I do? Hmph~" Y/N thinks, "What if, I go on the Dark Web?.."

Y/N quickly hops onto her chair, and turns on her Computer. "This is gonna take a while."

35 MINUTES LATER

"I think I'm on the dark web now... This is terrifying, should've bought a VPN first." Y/N says, while scrolling through the page.

"KID FOR SALE only $30!" "Damn that's cheap for a kid! Maybe I should.." Y/N says, smirking and quickly goes to the address page. "That's really close. not that far to be honest!! I should get me a kid. pretty bored rn why not"

TO BE CONTINUED