Sign Of The Times

He stepped into the filled bathtub. Kakyoin finally letting him bathe by himself, promising not to attempt drowning himself again. He washed his hair and his body but, he didn't want to get out. The tendency returned to him. His mind tourtured him, trying to pull out the best reasons why he could just end it all here. He struggled to ignore the fatal tendency. He just gave up. There was no point in battling his thoughts any longer. He closed his eyes and slid his entire body under the water. He sat there, never planning to return to the surface for air. He wanted to sleep there. Finally, his breath was running out. Half of him wanted him to stop while the other simply kept him down longer. He opened his eyes seeing the top of the water. His vision began to fade. He's already accepted his fate until it changed... The bathroom door slammed open.

"JOTARO! NO!" A voiced called out. Suddenly, something grabbed his wrist. and pulled him out of the water. Another attempt left unsuccessful. He was lifted out of the tub. His eyes shot open and he began gasping and coughing for air. "Not again..." the person holding him said. He maintained control of his breathing and finally spoke.

"W-why... why did you save me again..." He asked. The person became mad.

"You know exactly why, Jotaro! You got to stop this!" The person said. Jotaro figured that Kakyoin was speaking to him. "Jotaro, I love you very much but you got to stop this! You can't continue doing that it's not good" Kakyoin scolded.

"I'm sorry... I-I just..." He began tearing up. God damnit, he was showing his emotion again. He just cried violently. He couldn't say anything else. There was no use in arguing with Kakyoin, he'd just end up being right. Kakyoin got a towel and wrapped it around his lover's body, gently drying him off. Kakyoin got Jotaro a clean pair of boxers and slipped them on him after drying him off. Jotaro was crying relentlessly while all of this happened, the tears never seemed to stop. Kakyoin managed to lift up the larger man and carry him into thier shared room. Kakyoin sat Jotaro down onto thier bed and sighed. He sat down beside him and immediately engulfed him in a hug. Jotaro cried into Kakyoin's shoulder violently. He's never het out so much emotion, he thought it was embarrassing. Kakyoin softly rubbed Jotaro's back in comfort.

"Jojo... please remember that I am here for you. I care about you with all my heart. I don't want to lose you! I know life has been super rough for you but I know you can go through it. I love you very much." Kakyoin said. Jotaro clutched onto Kakyoin tighter as more tears flowed from his eyes. His whole body shook as he cried endlessly. Kakyoin simply tried his best to calm Jotaro down by pressing light kisses all over his face and neck. Kakyoin then leaned in and kissed Jotaro right on his lips. His hands roamed all over Jotaro's body, feeling his toned torso. Scars were scattered across Jotaro's body, reminding him of all the horrid fights he fought. Some scars on his arm created by himself from trying to cut himself in the past. Kakyoin pushed Jotaro down onto the bed, placing himself on top of Jotaro. He traveled all througout the dark haired man's body, pressing gentle kisses on all of his scars. He pressed kisses on his arms, chest and abs, careful not to miss a single mark that was seen on his body. Kakyoin was being the most affectionate he could be. Kakyoin skipped over Jotaro's 'private area' and began littering more kisses along his inner thighs. He traveled all the way down to his ankles and moved to affectionate the other side. Once Kakyoin completly finished be laid next to Jotaro and held him tightly. Perfect, Jotaro had seem to completely calm down. Jotaro laid there in the warmth of Kakyoin.. Jotaro turned to face Kakyoin and pulled him closer to himself. They both gazed into each other's eyes. The silence was all they needed to communicate their love towards each other.

"Kak... could you help me?" Jotaro finally spoke. Kakyoin smiled softly.

"Of course, Jojo. Anything for you, my love." Kakyoin responded. Jotaro softly kissed Kakyoin in thanks. They cuddled closer together and eventually they fell asleep together.

END