Whispers

Alexa's POV

I finally got everything packed up. Since i used to live in houston, Texas, i had to haul all if this crap on the plane with me. I bought this really cheap old house. Of course im not going to live there forever, i mean... its so ugly. I was just desperate. It was made out of wood and had holed and stuff in it.

*after finally getting there*

i walked in, the wooden front door creaked slightly. As i walked in, it became colder and colder. I looked at the time on my phone, 2:00 in the afternoon, it wasn't cold outside at all, and the lady who sold this house to me specifically said that the thermostat is probably the best thing in the house. I went to it. 75 degrees. That weird. I walked back to where i had set down my box of old junk, and i was sprawled everywhere. It must have dropped. I sighed and bent down to pic up the boardgames that had poured out of the box. A cool breeze flew across y neck, making me shiver. Its a old house, I'm sure its something to do with the gas or something. As i stood up i felt a cold breath like thing blow in my ear. It was so cold. Then as if a human were there it whispered," i woudnt be here if i were you." It sounded like a little kid. I shook it off saying to myself that it was my imagination. I went back to the car to go get more of my stuff. And came back in to see my board games sprawled out on the floor, bit this time it fell into the words of ,"DEATH".