Father

I’ve been doing this for years now, ever since she was three. I hate her with my whole being. I just can’t shake the feeling that she was something evil, that she didn’t deserve to live. Every time I did it, she never noticed. She was drugged too much to ever notice back then. I would give her some sedative and just whip her, all day, every day, until human needs took over. But now, she is wide awake, her big eyes staring back at me, pleading, Why are you doing this, Daddy? I give her a shot of sedative and she falls back asleep. Her shirt is still intact, though I can’t say the same for her pants, which are ripped. I laugh, a cruel, evil laugh, and sit down in the chair she is now slumped over.  Should I do it? Should I kill her now? It would be so easy to make it look like an accident. She was playing on the train tracks. A security dog mauled her. She was the latest victim of that serial killer….wait, I AM the serial killer! That’s right, although they haven’t lived up to my M.O. This dangerous man has been taking the brains of children and forcing people to eat them. Not people, you imbeciles, devils! The children Katie played with were the worst children ever. (Katie is “Jamie’s” real name.) They would make sand castles and just crush them. I felt entitled to get rid of these destruction-obsessed little monsters….so I did. I fed them brains like with Katie, but instead of whipping, I would give them a rope and see what would happen through hidden cameras. If they didn’t do what  I wanted, I would drug them, hang them myself, and then stab them. Stabbing…perfect. I think I’ll go with that for this little girl here; but not really stabbing…no, it would have to be better…I know what to do now….