Chapter 6

I have no idea what to name the title of this chapter, so yeah. XD Let's leave it unnamed for the moment! I'm sorry that the fighting scenes are really boring, but I'm not good at writing them.

~~~~~Chapter 6~~~~~

Nao's POV

After delivering the scroll to the Sarutobi clan leader, Sena and Yuzu led me to a restaurant that sold dango. It seems that the two of them like eating it. They often said that the dango were delicious every time they take a bite. They were certainly delicious, but I like the ramen Madara treated me to more.

After eating and walking around the village, we went our separate ways, and I made my way back to the Uchiha compound. I hadn't even realized that it's already this late. I only noticed it when I looked up and saw the moon in the dark sky.

When I got to the door of my new house, I felt a suspicious chakra from behind and turned around just in time to block a kunai that was thrown at me by my katana. It was a good thing that I had brought it with me today...not like I don't go anywhere without it anyway.

"Who's there?" I said, cautiously.

Then suddenly, a person fully clothed in black appeared right before me and attacked me with a fire style jutsu which I quickly countered with a water one. His jutsu wasn't quite strong, so I defeated the person after a while without exerting much effort and decided to bring him or her with me inside the compound after taking off his mask, only to confirm that he is a guy after all. I didn't know what to do with him, so Madara, Izuna, or another Uchiha can probably use their sharingan to know what his motives were. I can only suspect that he was a spy. If not, they would've sent someone stronger.

I entered the compound, dragging the guy with me, only to bump into Madara along the way.

"What took you so long?" he asked.

I smiled sheepishly. "I made some new friends, and they showed me around town. Don't worry. They're not Senju this time." He probably didn't like me being out for so long. I completely lost track of time, after all. Then his eyes made way to the guy I knocked out.

"Who's he?" he asked, eyeing the man.

I shrugged. "I don't know. He attacked outside the compound."

"He isn't strong then, for you to beat him without a sound," he said with a smirk.

I glared at him for a moment, feeling slightly offended. "Are you implying that I'm weak?" I asked him, my lips curving up into a smirk. "Hm, Madara-kun~?" I said, emphasizing the "-kun" in a flirty tone. His eyebrow twitched in annoyance, and I know that he hates being called that.

"No, I'm not," he said, his smirk disappearing.

"If you say so," I said. "Anyway, can you interrogate this guy who tried to attack me?" I asked him.

He smirked. "Sure," he said with a sadistic tone.

I looked at him seriously for a moment. "Don't kill him yet! I told you to interrogate him, not kill him."

"I never said that I would kill him though," he said, sweat dropping.

'Oh...right. It's just the tone you used made me think that,' I thought.

"I might kill him after interrogating and torturing him though," he said with a teasing glint in his eyes.

"Fine. Do as you wish," I said, dropping the guy to the floor roughly and started walking to my room.

"Where are you going?" he asked with an intimidating tone.

Honestly, what is he trying to do, trying to sound bossy? "To my room," I told him.

"I see. So you're just going to rest, leaving all the work for me to do then?" he said sarcastically.

I stuck a tongue out at him childishly and nodded my head. "Yes, Madara~kun! Please tell me the information you got tomorrow morning," I said, turning around the corner, giggling quietly.

I looked at him popping a vein from the corner of my eye while he shook his head slowly. He started walking down the hallway, and I followed him quietly. I flinched when he suddenly turned around and emitted a deep sigh. "Do you really think that I will not notice you sneaking up behind me?" he said. "If so, then you must be underestimating me, Nao."

I slightly blushed when he said my name as I felt butterflies in my stomach again. The way he said it made me feel as if my name was special or maybe that I'm special. I lightly shook my head at the thought. That's impossible. It wouldn't happen. We were only joined together because of our two clans. Yes, that's right. He was forced, and I was too. Maybe I got too carried away.

Before I knew it, I had found myself falling for him.

He smiled for a bit, but it quickly disappeared. "Let's go," he said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. Close. Too close! I blushed deeply when my face collided with his chest. I quickly backed off though.

"O-okay," was the only thing I managed to say since I was still in a daze.

>>Interrogation room<<

Madara cast a genjutsu on the man, and it seemed that he knew nothing. He was only ordered by another mastermind who promised to give him money if he succeeded in assassinating me. We asked him about the one who hired him, but it seems he knew nothing. The only clue he gave us was that the man was associated with birds which was pretty much useless. He probably loved birds as pets or something.

"Well, that was useless," I said with a sigh.

"You can never know," he said as he tightened his grip on my arm. "You should be more careful."

I nodded as I felt pain on the arm he tightened his grip on. "It hurts," I said as he quickly let go. I saw a slight bruise because of his hold, but I quickly covered it with my sleeve.

"Sorry," he said as his eyes widened. "Let me take a look at it." He uncovered it and saw the bruise.

He sighed. "I'm sorry."

"You're overreacting," I said.

"I was just worried," he said.

And at that moment, I felt my heart flutter, and I blushed deeply. "Thanks."

"You're my wife. If people saw that, what would they think I'm doing to you?" he said with a huff.

I looked down a bit. "Is that so....?" I muttered quietly so he couldn't hear.

~~~~~
A/N
*sigh* ~Madara's just tsun =w=