first day

I woke up at 6:00am to get ready and look good for my first day at a new school.I took a shower did my hair and makeup brushed my teeth.I changed into this

                              (don't worry about the background of the picture 😂)omg I'm so excited but scared at the same time

omg I'm so excited but scared at the same time.I was sad to move here but maybe it won't be that bad.I hope school goes well and I make friends(well new friends sense she already has friends from the past there)I went to go see if Lathan was awake and he was so was Alessya.While I waited for them to get ready I scrolled through insta and tiktok I decided to post but then...Koko!!it's time to go hurry up!my amazing mother yelled.I grabbed my backpack turned off the lights and ran downstairs.I got in the car and was so nervous to get there.When we got there we said goodbye to our mom and went inside to the office.Inside were the secretarys and 3 really cute boys,im pretty sure they were in trouble because they were sitting in chairs outside the principals office.Lathan asked for our schedules and we got them we were looking at them when the principal came up to us to introduce herself welcome us to the school.she also said the boys had to help show us around.One of the boys the cutest one in my opinion took my hand and told me his name was Derek."Hi I'm Vallyk"said the one in the middle."Hi I'm khalia and this is my brother Lathan".Wassup I'm Mike said the one with braces."Hey"said Lathan.So can sai see you schedule beautiful Derek said."oh yea"I gave him my schedule.Then Lathan said"before we continue khalia you are not dating any of them"What?you are not the boss of me I will date one them if I want too.Shut up no you won't Lathan said then the boys started laughing at that.For some reason it's like I've heard their laughs before like I'm familiar with them.

                                         Next part in the next chapter😊