1

It had been 5 days since Soobin came out of his bed room. He was the leader and  the leader is usually pretty busy. The other members were nice and brought him food even when he didn't ask.

Huening Kai was upset though. He knew Soobin was working and that whenever he was he would shut himself in his room for days. He was concerned and he needed to talk to Soobin.

Kai knocked on Soobin's door. He didn't answer of course because Soobin was too focused. He knocked louder but still nothing. Finally, he just opened the door and went into the room. It was lunchtime so Kai took the chance while he gave Soobin his food.

Kai went over and tapped on Soobin's shoulder but Soobin didn't even care. Kai was losing patience very quickly. This time he took off Soobin's headphones and told him that they needed to talk.

Soobin said to him, "I'm very busy if I don't get these songs produced the fans will get mad and will hate us." Kai knew that but he cared about his member's health more than the fans.

"When will you be done?" He asked. "Soon, I hope," Soobin answered. "Please be done soon, we care about you, okay?" Kai meant it but he didn't know what to do about him. Soobin just shrugged him off and went back to work.

At dinner, Taehyun went to Soobin's room with his food but Soobin didn't want it. This happened with breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 2 days. Kai was worried and the only thing he could think of was how Soobin was doing. He decided to go see Soobin.

He knocked on Soobin's door and went in. Soobin was sleeping at his desk and he looked exhausted. Kai quietly walked over to Soobin and felt his forehead. It was burning! Soobin groaned and stirred a little which made Kai jerk back. He had to tell the others. They had to do something! He knew why Soobin was sick. He was way too stressed about work but Kai was going to change that.

Huening Kai went to his room and tried to look up something to help him. After a bunch of searching, he found this article for forced regression. It seemed ridiculous but he knew Soobin needed it. It said it would help with stress so Kai decided to show it to the others.

Yeonjun, Beomgyu, and Taehyun were on board with it. Taehyun went to Soobin's room to take care of him. Yeonjun and Beomgyu went to the store to get everything, and Kai studied the article some more.

After an hour Yeonjun and Beomgyu came back with a lot of things. Taehyun brought a passed out Soobin to the couch so the others could set up his bedroom. Kai felt Soobin's forehead and noticed it wasn't burning as much anymore.

The first thing they did was set up the crib which took a while. They got all sorts of pacifiers and diapers and onesies and bottles and anything that a baby would have.

Soon the room was ready. The only thing left was for them to clothe Soobin. They were hesitant. Taehyun decided he would do it. He ran a bath for Soobin and put him in it.

He forced some water down Soobin's throat since he hadn't drunk for days. Taehyun put him in the bath and cleaned him

After the bath, he carried him to the changing table and diapered him. Then he put a pink onesie on him and put a pacifier with a strap into his mouth.

The only thing left was for Soobin to wake up.

Sorry if it was kinda short. This took me some time to write. The word count was only over 600. I'll try to make the next part longer. Thanks for reading 😊😊 Btw tell me if there are any spelling errors or if the sentences don't make sense. I went over it twice but I could've missed something. I'm out