prolouge

k; italicized text are thoughts.

-

"LALISA MANOBAN!!!" a loud yell echoed through the household. The door of Lisa's room swung open, revealing her mother. 

"Five minutes, mom." Lisa yawned and pull her blanket, covering her whole body.

"Do you know what time it is?! It's 6:30, Lalisa! You're going to be late for school. It's your first day, mind you. You don't want to give your professor a bad impression." Her mother pulled her blanket and threw it on the floor. "If you're not up in a minute, I'm going to call Jisoo." Lisa quickly got up. She knew Jisoo would do anything to get her awaken, like drawing God knows what on her face using a permanent marker. She's crazy, Lisa thought.

"Fine, fine. I'm getting up now." Lisa picked up her blanket and stretched her arms. She opened her closet to get her new school uniform.

After showering, Lisa wore her new uniform. Why is this uniform so restricting? Gosh. She opened a few more buttons and wore a skirt that barely covers half of her thigh. Now, this is what you call a uniform. She giggled to herself and looked at the mirror for the final touch. Her long blonde hair that ends above her ass is tied in a high ponytail. Her SHORT skirt, her many-buttons-open blouse, her long hair, her knee high socks and her black boots. Oh Lisa, you scream PERFECTION.

"LALISA!! HURRY!!" Lisa picked up her bag and hurriedly went downstairs. Her feet walked her over to the door. "You're not going to eat?" her mom asked.

"Err, I'm already late hehe." She scratched her nape. "Can I just take a sandwich?" she asked. Her mom nodded and gave her the sandwich. "Thanks momma! See you later!" she kissed her mom goodbye and ran outside. She walked as fast as she can. The school is just near, walking distance. Lisa finally reached the gate of her new school.

She was walking with the school map in her hand when she bumped into someone. She was about to apologize when she saw the girl's name plate

Jennie Kim

Student Council President

Oh-