one - the president

"Oh my, sorry." Lisa bowed her head and looked up to the person- Wow. She bumped into a girl with beautiful brown feline eyes. She looked at the girl's fit, Definitely the opposite of mine. She diverted her attention from her fit and looked at her face. No emotions at all.

"U-uh, hi??" She said, head low.

"What are you wearing?" The President's low, almost husky, voice sent shivers down to her spine.

"Uniform?" She answered, head still low.

"You call that a uniform? Not cool." The girl retorted, students looking at them. What the hell? Did she just insult my outfit?

"Excuse me? You don't look so cool yourself, you look like a nun." Lisa knew she was lying for the sake of her ego. Students' murmurs filled her ears. What on hell are they murmuring about? "If you don't mind, I need to go now." I turned to my side and ready to walk away- WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? The President pulled her causing her to fall chest-to-chest with the latter.

Jennie snaked her right hand to Lisa's ass and squeezed it, the other supporting the blonde. The blonde's eye widened and a loud gasp escaped her mouth. "This is not allowed. Wear this again and you'll be kicked out of the school." The brunette's voice still showing no emotion. Her hands left Lisa's body, heels turning around and leaving the scene. While, Lisa still shocked about what happened, sat there on the school's ground. The students left too. Lisa got her things that are on the ground and manages to stand up though her knees feel like jelly.

-

"You're 6 minutes late, Miss Manoban." Her professor, Jongsuk, said.

"Sorry, Sir. S-something came up. It won't happen again." She answered then bowed.

"Go take your seat." She nodded and took a seat beside another blonde.

"Late on the first day of school eh?" Lisa looked at the girl. "I'm Park Chaeyoung, they call me Rosé." The girl named Rosé extended her hand.

"Lisa, Lalisa Manoban." She smiled and shook hands with Rosé.

-

The classes went well. Lisa is with Rosé, walking through the hallways.

"So, what can you say about the school?" Rosé asked, smiling at Lisa.

"It was fine, the school, the teachers, the students, all of it." She answered but then she remembered what happened earlier, how Jennie embarrassed her in front of all those students "Except the Student Council President is annoying." The Thai added.

"Jennie? You met her?" Chaeyoung raised her left brow.

"Well, yes. Apparently, she grabbed my ass and left me sitting on the ground. The audacity." Lisa said with a little blush in her face.

"She what?!" The Korean almost yelled, eyes widening "There must be a reason, what is it?"

"Err, my uniform and I kind of snapped at her- but it was because she insulted how I dress!" She defended herself.

"Aww, pft can't imagine how you looked like when she did that HAHAHAHA." Lisa's face scrunched up "She's just like that but she's really good, maybe it was the pressure of inheriting the school. Why she's like that, I mean."

"Are you saying she's good with everyone but me?" Lisa's brows almost meet.

"No, I mean she's good with anyone she knows. Anyone she can trust. She has trust issues." Chaeyoung blurted out

"Do you mean she knows you? Like a friend?" Asked Lisa

"Yeah, she's my bestfriend hehe."

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Well, first, because you didn't ask me. Second, was it necessary?" Lisa shook her head. "Anyway Lisa-yah, I'll wait for Jennie here. She might still be in the Student Council Room."

"Oh, okay. See you tomorrow, Chaeyoung." Lisa and Chaeyoung waved their goodbyes.

The Thai was walking in her way to the school gate when she heard whimpers. She stopped in her path to ensure she wasn't hearing things. Out of curiosity, she followed the sound.

OH MY GOD! Lisa gasped.

It was Jennie being pinned to wall by her classmate, Kai.