2

third person

"Ok, are you sure this is the place?" Yasmin asked Jessica who's driving.

"Yes, this is it," She replied.

"I'm nervous, now," Sunshine chuckled to herself.

"It's ok, remember we saw my cousin in the show and she lost on the last question?" Layla said and the girls nodded while getting out of the car.

"Well, I called her after it and she told me that the questions were easy but something was kinda odd with the host," She added.

"Well, that was when they had another host, now they have a new one, Daniel, and he honestly was better than the old one," Yasmin said.

The girls entered the room where the recorded the show. They surprisingly found there seat, which was close to the front, after walking by many people seated already.

"I told you we should've came earlier," Ayanna said.

"True, but I'm glad we hit the gift shop before coming in here because we got the best sales, we were first in line and we got all of the good stuff before it sold out," Jessica made a point.

The girls just chatted until the show started when they were playing the theme song, getting ready to announce the host.

Daniel's POV

I'm currently in my dressing room fixing my outfit when the director comes in my room telling me I have 2 minutes to get on stage before they go live.

We're going live today because it's our 10th anniversary from when the show first aired for the very first time. Also, it's my 2nd year hosting this show since the last host got murdered. It was a homicide and the cast is still open. They never found the killer.

I just noticed that I dropped my earpiece so I bend down to get it when blackness took over me and I fell to the ground knocking me out cold.