Day 1

"Hey Y/N Wanna go on a walk with me and Deku-Kun?"
You agree and get ready, while the two wait at your dorm door.
You come out dressed and ready to go.
"Wow you look beautiful Y/N" Izuku says. Uraraka hits him in the head, looking jealous. "Ow.."
You and them go out on the sidewalk.
"So..Uraraka-San.. how was your day today?" Izuku asks, scratching his head. "It was great Deku-Kun!"
"And you Y/N?" "Oh it was fine..I learned how to control my quirk today!" "That's great Y/N" Uraraka says, looking bubbly as ever. You see Izuku blushing at Uraraka and decide to be the matchmaker. You guys stop at a Boba Stand and you pay. "Thanks for the drinks Y/N!" Uraraka says.
"It's no problem Ochaco-San!"
"Hey Y/N and Uraraka-San, why don't we go back to the dorms? It's getting late and I'm tired.." Uraraka patted his head repeatedly. "Aww but I wanna walk for a few more minutess! Uraraka said. Izuku, hiding his face said "Fine..but only for a few more minutes Uraraka-San.."

Time skip brought to you by Author San 🙈
.
.
.
"Race you to the dorms!" Izuku said.
He got in first place while Uraraka was in second. Unfortunately, you tripped on your shoelace and fell.
Don't attack me please 😔
.
.
.
You guys race to the dorms only to be stopped by Aizawa-Sensei, Hair Raising and Angry.
"Where were you guys all Evening?"
He says while wrapping you guys up.
"U-Uh we were going on a walk.."
Izuku said, trembling. Iida came up behind yelling "I couldn't find you guys anywhere, so I decided to tell Aizawa. You guys shouldn't be out this late!" You apologise and head to your room. But before you sleep you hear a noise.
"Ow, Uraraka-San. OW!"
You peek into the room and see..
.
.
.
Uraraka hitting Izuku with a bat.
"Ah, young love"