9 -- ticklishー

KUN'S NEW CONCEPT PHOTOS AND TENS PAINTED NAILS LIKE KINGG SHIT PERIODT

"JaehyunJaehyun wake up." Johnny called out. He didn't expect to get an early morning call from yuta. Apparently they planned a meeting but they forgot to tell them. The taller was a little frustrated but he had to go nonetheless. And he also had to bring jaehyun. Once Johnny managed to wake up Yoonoh, he immediately shoved his hand away from his shoulder, wanting to sleep. "Oh my god just get up." . "Why.. It's Sunday..." He said with his sleepy eyes. He clearly wanted to stay home and rest. "I don't care Jaehyun, we have a meeting. I know it's Sunday but it's about the company, so, be a little bit more cooperative will you". The younger sighed in frustration, "Ugh... Fine." He said getting up. He had to change in a suit, once again. Johnny was already dressed and ready, seems like he let Jaehyun sleep a little more. Cute.

"Ok. Let's go already Johnny"

"Finally. Took you a while."

"Just shut up and start the car" Jaehyun seemed a little moody today . It was the first time Johnny saw him like this. It made him feel quite unsure. Maybe he was just tired.

🌈 time skip 4 hours and a half bc im a lazy hoe. ✨

When they finally reached home, jaehyun didn't even take off his shoes. He just went straight to his room and threw himself on the bed. He didn't feel like doing anything. So he took a nap. In his suit. And shoes. Silly. It was 9 pm by the time Jaehyun woke up from his nap. He slept a whole 4 hours. Before he could get up from his bed and change, johnny barged in. "Hey Jae, do you wanna do something? Maybe play some games. You don't seem too happy." Said youngho. "I'm not sad or anything. Just tired, but sure we could do something fun tonight. I still have some board games because my parents insisted on me remembering the 'good old days' ". The taller just chuckled and went downstairs. Jaehyun searched for those board games for about 5 minutes. They played all the games the younger found. Eventually Johnny got bored and suggested they should play truth or dare.

"Ok, your turn Johnny. Truth or dare?"

"Mmm.. Dare."

"I dare you to.. Find my ticklish spot."

Johnny just bursted out in laughter.

".. Okay then.. Here.. Maybe here. Or hereー"

Jaehyun couldn't keep it in. He started giggling like a kid ー falling on his back in the process ー making Johnny fall on top of him. The laughing stopped. The giggling stopped. The tickling stopped. It seemed like the time stopped. Johnnys hand was on the youngers waist. He felt quite turned on. They looked into each other's eyes like their lives depended on it. The olders caramel eyes melted into the latter's dark brown ones. It felt like the stars finally aligned. Like the solar system stopped just for them. Johnny couldn't resist enjoying the view of Jaehyuns redish-pink lips. They looked so soft. Like a cloud on those sunny yet not too hot days. His eyes burning with admiration and passion. Their faces getting closer. The tension rising and breaths quickening every second. They were centimeters away from kissing until Jaehyun shoved his head to the side. Both remaining silent for a few seconds.