Preview

Nobody besides the people close to me knows me. Nobody knows who I am. Nobody, in my business, knows my face except for the people who I work with because I do not want to do interviews and see my face everywhere on the streets or on the internet.

I am known as the young CEO of the McCann's family and enterprises who has accomplished great things that no one before him had achieved.

I work in the dark, everybody see me going inside of the big building to work everyday but nobody can say that I am the boss in here.
I am just me, a normal 22 year old boy who works in a big industry. This is how everybody see me. Plus, with my young age, nobody can think of me as a boss.

When you see me can you tell that I have one big secret that can not be told ? Of course not.

I am just this man with brown hair and blue eyes that you walk by every morning and every late afternoon. I am some average people.

At least for the others.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Jason Nathaniel McCann. I'm 22 year old. My dad name is Paul McCann et my mom is Katerina McCann.

My life is not ordinary like you can already imagine. I have friends, I am focus on my work, I am kind but for some people I am... bad, mean, violent... murderous, lethal, heartless... A monster.

And you ? What do you think am I ? Am I a kind guy ? Or a monster ? Or am I like a lot of people, a little both of them ? Want to figure it out ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi ! Ok so here is a story that I begin to think of in the past two months. It comes from my imagination and series that I saw so if you see a story similar I'm sorry in advance but I did not saw a story like mine like never really. I did not copy (is that the right word?) someone and if you think yes I am sorry.
As you can tell (or not) English is not my native language so I want to excuse myself for the fault that will be present in the story. If you want you can correct them and I will rectify them, I'm open for all comments that can help me.
I don't know when I will post for the next time soooo yeah. For now it's just the preview.