🐿ALVIN X SIMON💕

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
-Incest

                      _{ALVINs POV}_

It was again..a rough day at school, Miss Smith is the worst.
And with that comes school, school is sooooooooo boring.
She yelled at me so hard I fell on my butt.
The whole class started laughing, my two brothers were just giggling trying to hold in their laughter !
The bell rang and with that class ended and the class just forgot what happened instantly and ran out if their life's depended on it.. I was just sitting there alone with her, awkwardy I looked up at her. She just gave me a warning and some extra HOMEWORK 📚
next time she won't let it slide that easy....

                 [ON THE WAY HOME]

With my butt still a little bit sore I walked to my house where Food and my video games were just waiting for me.
Damn!
At least I thought Simon or Theodor would wait for me so I could catch up on them...
I looked down at the dirty side walk.  Where I walked slower because of my mood shifting from feeling annoyed and mad to just sad in a second.

But then I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder,
I jumped a little bit but quickly looked at the person.
It was...

Simon???

"S-Simon? What are you doing here?.. I thought you where already home.."
I asked with a small crack in my voice

"Well, I wanted to go along with you today..sorry for giggling?"
Simon asked with a smile hoping everything is fine

I blushed a little at that, but brushed it off.

"Eee it's nothing, I just spaced out and fell a sleep..." I answered

"Oh Alvin, at least try a little! You know-"

"-Yeah, yeah i know..please spare me with your long speech about how beautiful~ and fun school can be.."
I interrupted him quick to let him know he can safe his speech for himself and that I just don't like school and that will take a long time to change.

" (sigh) One day Simon..one day.." He sayed to calm himself....wow ok, where I just rolled my eyes and started walking faster with Simon on my right side.

It got a little bit quiet So I interrupted the silence with a question

"Emm...is Theodor..already home?"
I asked not looking Simon in the eyes for some reason.
"Y-Yeah he is..I told him he could walk home already a-and I would wait for you!"
He said looking in my direction and fixing his glasses.
Thinking about how he waited for me so I don't have to walk alone... made me really happy !

I got a little bit closer to his side so our hands brushed at each other making me really warm in side, and I could feel how my cheeks heated up. Why do I wanna hold his hand.....(>\\\<)

I kinda could feel how Simon got warm too..
SUDDENLY his hands snatched mine and there we were...

ME AND SIMON HOLDING HANDS AS IF HE KNEW WHAT I WAS THINKING

                    [SIMONs POV]

I couldn't believe what my body was doing anymore, it was moving on it's own.
It's like it has a mind on its own!!!

I wanted to say something really BADLY!Why couldn't I !!!!
Something must be wrong with me...

I opened my lips to say something, but before I could get one word out, ...
I felt some thing warm and soft on my lips...

.
.
.

Alvin.. IS KISSING ME!!!!

He parted his lips away from mine,
he looked surprised ..like...like I was the one kissing him!!!

//////
Idiot!!
//////

He kissed   ME   why does he-
But then my thoughts were interrupted with Alvin running away.

My Heart was telling me to run after him telling him it's okay and-.....but my body was frozen in place.
And even if I tried Alvin is faster then me and better in any kind of activity in sports.

                      [ALVINs POV]

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEEE!!!!!???

I ran home opening the door as fast as I could, not bothering to tell Dave I'm home...just running in my room trying to avoid anyone right now...

Oohhhhhhh what SHOULD I DO~

             💕{END OF PART ONE}💕

—————————————————————
🤡A/N🤡

Y'all I'm sorry(Stay Safe 😷✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿)