Eugene X Reader 🍋

requested by:  sxftweirdoo

i hope i did what you requested!💕
________

It was late at night, Y/n and Eugene were assigned to do the night shift.

Walking around the hallways, you encounter a classroom with a sign. "Music room.." you mumbled. "Let's check here again," Eugene slid open the door.

Last time we went in here, Eugene played that piano that was left in here, he sang beautifully like an angel. I wanted to cry at some point, but he might find it weird for me to be crying at such.

"Do you want me to teach you?" He entered the room and sat down, I stood there awkwardly and moved forward, I sat beside him and placed my hands on the keys.

"Okay so let's try to play a simple song, I do have one in mind." He guided my hands to the corresponding white and black keys, I had a really hard time and I could tell eugene was stressing himself trying to teach me.

"You know what come here," Clearly pissed. He carried me and harshly placed me on his lap, "observe carefully." He whispered, clinging unto my hands tightly trying to help me learn.

"Wait can you adjust your—"

I tried to adjust my sitting position but heard a groan from the blonde boy, "Y/n-n stop moving so much..!" He grabbed my waist, as I squeak in response. "Do you even know where your rubbing your ass on?" I turned around to see his erection completely visible from his pants, my breath hitched as my heart beats rapidly.

"S-should we continue?" cursing under my breath for muttering, he pulled me closer as I felt his hot breath against his skin. "We're putting that on hold, right now you have something to take care of."

I gulped down hard, as I tried to face him. "For someone who wants to act like a hero, you sure are a shy one." He placed his hand on my chin, trying to avoid his gaze. He hummed, closing the gap between us.

The kiss started out passionate, until he bit my lip asking for entrance. I kindly gave him permission, as his tongue explored all over my mouth. He released as a string of saliva, clings at the tip of our tongues.

He worked his way down my neck leaving butterfly kisses, and to my collarbone. His soft kisses later turned into sucking and biting, I shivered in pleasure. The temptation was intoxicating, that his grip on my waist tightened.

He reached down my womanhood as I watched his moves with lustful eyes, he pulled down my shorts a little as he slowly removed my panties, inserting two fingers in. I moan as he fastened his pace, "lower that tone down, they might hear us.."
I tried my best to listen to eugene's command,  but the pleasure was so pleasing.

His thrusts became more sloppy, and I could feel my stomach making a knot. I knew I was close to releasing, "E-Eugene..!" I grip onto his shoulder for support, staring at me with desire in his eyes.

I kept moaning softly and lowly as possible, until I came into his slender hands. Licking off my juices that were on his hand, he hummed playfully. "Sweet, just how I like it."

He unzipped his pants, taking off his boxers, s-shit, it's big.. He smirked coyly and seductively whispered, "Look what you've done to me, now pleasure me all you want, ride me.."

I gulped hard, positioning myself. I sat on his dick, as rocked my body. Moaning and groaning were heard in the room, skin slapping also sang as a melody. "Eugene..!!" I arched my back, while eugene enjoyed the sight he was participating with. 

Thrusts became sloppier, and we both knew what that meant. "Y/n...I'm close," "I-I can say the same too t-then.."

I gave it my all, and released as he followed after my orgasm. Thrusting a few more, and got off eugene.

I slid up my panties together with my shorts, I was still trying to catch my breath after the session that happened just now.

"Guess your lessons have been advanced, what an A+" He said huskily, i scoffed. "How gutsy of you to say that," I folded my arms still huffing. "Your face didnt say other wise earlier," He rested his chin on his palm, catching me off-guard, I shrieked as he appeared behind me, snaking his arms around my body.

"I found it amusing in my eyes," He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck, "little piece of shit is gonna get me pregnant." I said quite irritated, "the world's already messed up, why not repopulate it?" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"What."

_________
🍋

First time writing a lemon, heha. I was still in class while writing this :)

I'mma fail—I hope you enjoyed that.