Prologue

Thursday night: I was packing my things to take to the retreat that I was going to tomorrow when I received a call from Rini's Mom. My boyfriend

' You have to get here at the hospital as quickly as possible dash we're at Praram Hospital... just be quick ' the desperation from her voice made me grasp, I don't understand what's happening or why I have to go to the hospital. I haven't had a chance to ask why. No thoughts, head empty I took my car keys hanging at my doorstep and went to the hospital as quickly as I can.

' Mom? I'm already here.. where are you? What's happening ' I am so confused and starting to get really nervous. ' I'm in the emergency room dashel.. please head over here ' her voice was shaking.. it was too shaky that even I, on the other phone felt it.

I still don't know what is happening but as soon as I step out there my knees started to felt like jello, I couldn't walk. I have to hold on   to the barriers to support myself or else I will stumble.
JJ Rini's bestfriend saw me gasping and all sweaty that's why he run so quickly towards me ' Dashel!.. hey, Come. Get up! You're so sweaty.. sit down here ' while he was assisting me I asked him with desperation' What happened? Huh? What happened JJ? Why are you here??? ' As I was holding on his collar ' Dash.. you have to calm down okay.. you have to breathe.. you're getting pale ' Sound of worry but I couldn't calm down myself like is he serious ' How?? How do you expect me to calm down.. I don't know anything.. I don't even know why am I here? Mom called me without any giving any details? ' And by the way ever since Rini and I admitted that we were in a relationship His Mom told me that I should call her Mom too. I was lucky enough to be accepted by my boyfriend's parents that's why I'm so grateful.

' Where's Mom JJ? bring me to her please ' as we walked inside the Emergency room I was welcomed with Rini's Mom and when she saw me she hugged me while crying.
' hey Mom? What happened? Why are you crying? ' as I lifted my head I saw Rini.. being surrounded by Doctors and Nurses.. My mind began to blow.. shivers down my spine.. I couldn't breathe.. I was so ready to lose myself when I heard a shout
' CODE BLUE.. CODE BLUE ' and I saw Rini being taken away.. after that I passed out.

I dont know exactly the time was but I woke up being on a bed.. and JJ's beside me.
' JJ.. euh.. Where's Rini? Where's Mom? What happened? ' JJ was trying his best to calm me down but I couldn't after seeing what happened earlier I couldn't get a hold of myself knowing that my boyfriend was taken away and I don't know exactly what happened ' Dash.. just rest first please.. you're lucky when you passed out someone catched you and you didn't hit your head on the ground.. I'll explain everything later but remain calm ' he said with his full chest.. I can't understand why in the world is he telling me to calm my fucking self where my boyfriend might be in danger? ' I don't have time to rest JJ.. please do me a favor, tell me what happened please '

While waiting for his answer. The door in my room opened and I saw Mom.
' Son! Dash.. I'm glad you're okay.. Im sorry' she's crying again. I hate this kind of situation where I need to guess everything.
' Ma.. what happened to Rini? I'm so confused right now.. we were just talking on the phone earlier..please could you explain everything to me.. ' I am dying to know what actually happened.

' He got into an accident while he was on the way home..he loses his control when a sudden vehicle overtakes him causing him to flip his car to the side of the road. Right there and then he lose his consciousness and luckily there were people who stopped and called the ambulance and he was immediately brought here.. but... it was too grave.. ' she couldn't finish her words and started crying again. I hugged her giving her some kind of assurance that everything will be okay until she broke the news to me ' I'm sorry dash... but my son.. My son is now in a comma.. ' when I heard that everything was silence.. all i can hear is the thin ingglyy noise in my ear.. it's like when someone hang up on you. That was the longest tiiiiiiiing I heard. ' I don't know what to do dashel! I don't want to lose my son.. I don't want to lose Rini ' I heared her.. but I couldn't understand her.. it seems like I was out of the world.. I don't know what language were they speaking.. I got up, took out all the things that are connected on my body. Rini's mom and JJ tried to stop me but I was just out of control and so emotional..

I went out of the room and started to look for Rini.. I was shouting his name like my lungs gonna come out of my body. People are looking at me
' RINI!! Fuckk! RINI WHERE ARE YOU.. '
as I stumble on the ground still shouting his name, JJ's on my side trying to calm me down and Rini's Mom begging me to comeback in the room ' Noo I HAVE TO SEE RINI PLEASE.. Fuck ! I have to see him.. HEY WAIT TALK TO ME! Doctor!!!?? Hey!!! Do you know where is Rini?? '  I felt like i was going crazy. I can't control myself.. Anger, frustration,desperation and guilt.. I'm being drowned out.

' I Have to see Him, I have to see Rini please ' as I broke down.