My Life

My name is Keshia Jackson I'm a stud.Do you know what a stud is? If don't know what it is. It's a female that dress as a guy and that like other females. I have a brother and sister their names is Chris and Brittany. They are younger than me.

I don't think a lot of people accept me in this world. I feel different I feel like I'm a cloud in the sky that floats and don't get notice because I am hidding behind another cloud. I think people look at me like I'm a nasty person because I'm gay.

I also have a girlfriend name Traci Edmunds she is African American with long black hair and short with hazel eyes. My girlfriend Traci is a very understanding person. I think that she really loves me for me.

Well when I was younger I had a good relationship with my parents until one day they I came home from school an I seen my father laying there dead with a bullet too his head. My mother wasn't home it was just me.I started crying an ran to my neighbors house and told them to call the police. When the police arrived I was in front of my house cryingto my neighbor's.

Then I seen my mama pulled up and ran trying to get in the house to see my father but they didn't let her in. She started crying when she seen them carry my father out in the body bag. They told us that we had to pack some clothes and go to one of our relatives house until the investigation is over.

Some of the police officers followed us into the house and helped us pack some clothes. I had to get my brother and sister clothes to. Then we lefted to go to my grandparents house. Chris and Brittany was in the living room looking at tv and my grandma was in the kitchen cooking. I went into my grandma and papa room I was still crying.

My grandma came in there a few minutes later. She told me that I will be alright and she huged me and went back to the kitchen. I was still crying until I fall a sleep.

After I woke up I heard my grandpa in the room talking to my grandma. A few days went by and I was still at my grandparents house. I was in the living room and my brother and sister was playing a game. I heard Chris ask where's my father and she said he is in a better place. Then Chris said is he coming back. My grandma said no.

After the funeral all my family came to the house and talked about the good things about my father.

Couple years later my life got  worst after my father past. I was walking home from school I heared two men calling me to come to them. They ran up to me and pulled me into a alley. They ripped my clothes off and raped me. 

Next thing I knew a women came up to me and asked me was I ok  or do she need to call the police I said no, can u please just take me home. On the way home the women asked me where I lived an I told her where. When I got home she helped me out the car. I seen my mama run out the house. She asked me what happened to me I didn't say anything I just looked at her. The women told my mama I was raped.

I remember all the bad things that happened to me and some of the good. After about 3 years later after I got raped I told my mama that I was gay. She told me that she is fine with me being gay.

When I was in the twelfth grade I met a girl name Traci Edmunds. She was the prettiest girl in my school. I wanted to have her.I kept trying to talk to her but she wouldn't give me a chance because she wasn't gay so my last year of high school I was talking to a lot of females but, I was really feeling her.

After I graduated from high school I made plans to go to the army. When I was filling out papers to go to the army I seen Traci she was staring at me. I think she was trying to talk to me. The next day I was at my apartment because I moved out my mama house when I finished high school.

I was outside on the front porch of my apartment

  I seen a familar face it was Traci. My heart was beating fast when she came up to me and said wassup keisha. I said wassup ! with excitement in my voice. I said what you doing over here girl ? She was like it's nun of you business and I said who you talking to ? 

She said you and we both started laughing. She said naw i'm just ova here with my cousin and aunt. I said word  i told her i seen her looking at me at the mall the other day and she smiled  so I asked was that her boyfriend with her  she said naw, I said oh word.

I finally asked do she wanna come chill at my crib one day this weekend. She was hesitant at first but she finally said yeah deep down inside I was jumping for joy. About a few days later I heared a knock at my door I look through the peep hole an seen Traci  I hurried up and opened it. She said hey with a smile I said hey ,come  in.  She was looking around then I asked her did she want anything to drink. She chuckled and said sure , I went to get the drinks when I came back we both sat down.Then she started asking me crazy ass questions like Do you have a girlfriend and, how is it like to be gay? I knew she wanted me by the way she was looking at me.

I put on a movie and we was laughing and joking the whole time. When the  movie was over and it was time for her to leave . She started to kiss me at first I didn't kiss back because I was shocked. A few seconds later I started to kiss back we were making out for a long time then she stopped and ran out the house . I chased after her but by the time I got outside she was already gone.

A few days later I was walking home and I seen her walking with her friends. They were walking my direction I tried to act like I didn't see her. She came up to me and said she was sorry for running out on me the other night. I told her she was tweaking and she said can I ask you a serious question I was like what and she said how do you feel about me being your girlfriend ?