Prolouge

Narrators Pov

 Tugging at the hem of your mothers dress with the worlds most cutest face you can do,
"Please mommy,pleeeeeease?I've been doing good all year just can we go there this one birthdaaaaay,pleeeeaseee?" 

"Y/n,what are you talking about ,dear?" your mother asks you while trying  to cook,

"Mumma!You know what I'm talking about!It's the place with the bear,bunny,fox,and chicken!"     you tell her with an innocent yet whiny voice.

"Y/n,baby,if you give me time to think about  it will you be a good girl until tomorrow morning?" your mother asks while staring at you.

You hesitate for a moment then nod your head,your mother smiles,"Sweetie,can you go set the table for mommy?"

"Okay,momma!"you shout while grabbing the plates and forks.You hum your favorite mini song while setting the table,thinking of that wonderland.

~ Time Skipu ~

Narrators Pov

You and your parents are sitting at the table and eating some good pasta,you break the silence saying 

"Mumma , Papa ! Can I show you what I drew last night?"sitting on your knees.

Your parents look at each other before smiling to you.Your big E/C eyes lit up with excitement before you trip off of your chair and run up the stairs. 

You reach your bedroom and look at your desk.You squealed at the sight of your masterpiece, you grabbed it and ran down stairs.Sure you tripped on the last couple of steps but you recovered.

Placing your masterpiece on the dinning table where everyone can see it,you stood proud.

        { ~ I DO NOT OWN THIS CREDIT TO THE RESPECTFUL OWNER ~ }

Your mother picked it up in complete awe.She then looked at you with proud in her eyes.

Your father then picked it up and looked at it in amazement and then awe.

"Wonderful job,Y/n,sweetie!"your father said while hugging you.You just giggled in response of your appreciation.You then looked at your mother who looked troubled.

 "Mumma,are you okay?"you asked in your soft voice.She just giggled in response then said "Y/n,honey,you're allowed to have your birthday party at Fazbears."with a tender smile.

You gasped then your big E/C eyes had a sparkle to them.You started to squeal as if there were no tomorrow.Hugging your mother,"Thank you,thank you,thank you!"you hugged her tightly before heading upstairs to get your things prepared for tomorrow.

You made a mini list of what to do for tomorrow;

List

 1 : make four beanies that match mine

2 : get my dress 

3 : make invite letters for my friends 

4 : make sure this list is done by tomorrow

You then started to gather certain things like a plastic needle , different colored yarn , and turn your lamp on.

~ Time Skipu ~

Narrators Pov

It's been at least an hour after dinner and you've been in your room the whole time making special things just for those robots.You look at your alarm clock that was pink,and read 9:30pm.

"Oh shoot,mom and dad are probably asleep by now." you whispered to your self while getting up from your desk chair.You tiptoed down the upstairs hall towards your parents room.You push the door open just enough for only you to see through.You smile at the sight of your parents sleeping peacefully together.

As you tiptoed back to your room,you thought of how awsome the place could be with you and your friends making new memories together.

~ Time Skipu, Sunday Morning ~

Narrators Pov

You woke up on your comfortable bed.You turn to your right to see its 3:00pm.

You rub your tired eyes to understand whats going on.

Wait..isn't today some-

"ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!"you yelled while jumping onto your polished wooden floor and partially slipping since your in socks.

You go to your list to check if your things have been completed

List

1 : make four beanies that match mine~

2 : get my dress~

3 : make invite letter for my friends~

4 : make sure this list is done by tomorrow~

You looked around for your invite letters but couldn't find them,so you started to cry.

Just seconds after you started crying your parents came through the door with worry in their eyes.

"Y/n,dear,what's wrong,what happened?"your mother asked with concerned lacing through her words

"I-I *hic*can't frind t*hic*them!"you answered through your hysterical cries.

Your parents looked at each other confusingly before getting the idea of why you're crying

"Aww,babygirl I delivered your invites a while ago for you."your father said hugging you both.

"R-*hic*really?"You looked up to him with your big eyes.

"Yes he did,sweepea."you mother replied for him while booping your nose at the end of her sentence.

~ Time Skipu , after breakfast , before leaving for your party ~

Narrators Pov

As you ran upstairs to your bedroom you grab your t/c shirt with your b/c skirt with white socks and black flats to match.Before you left your room you put on a f/c beanie and neatly put four different colored beanies in your backpack.

                 !~ Authors Notes ~!

If You actually read this, then thanks! please let  me know how i did and if i did any errors please also let me know!

Y/N = Your Name

T/C = Top Color

B/C = Bottom Color

F/C = Favorite Color

E/C = Eye Color

~ = A Check Mark ?

Thanks again for reading this!

{~ Author Chan ~}