Chapter 4

A few hours later the medics came out and said Rattrap was going to be fine and had just received a mesh wound that looked worse then it actually was. But they were still going to keep him for observation.

Much to both Starscream's and Sideswipe's relief. And they went in to see him as soon as the doctor said it was OK.

"I'm sorry." Rattrap said as soon as they walked in.

"What are you sorry about?" Starscream asked.

"I took your last cube of energon." Rattrap confessed. "I was behind you guys because I was coming to apologise."

"Oh don't worry about that there plenty of energon in Vos and I can get more." Starscream chuckled. "I'm just glad your OK."

"So who shot me anyway?" Rattrap asked.

"We don't know no one got a good look at the shooter." Starscream explained.

"And thanks again Sideswipe if you hadn't pushed me down when you did that would have killed me." Starscream thanked the red Autobot.

"Anytime." Sideswipe told him having now made friends with the former Decepticon Air Commander.

"Wow you push him out of the way?" Said Rattrap. "Great job Sideswipe."

"I would have done it for anyone." Sideswipe replied. "And I sorry you got hit by that blast."

"It wasn't your fault it was whoever tried to kill Starscream." Rattrap told him.

"I told the other seekers to be on the lookout for any bots who seem suspicious and to be careful." Starscream explained. "I don't want anyone else getting hurt."

Then they decided to stay the rest of the night in the hospital knowing after the attempt on his life it probably wouldn't be safe for Starscream to go home right now.

And the medics understood and aloud them to stay.
_                                                                        

Meanwhile Strongarm, Knock Out and Windblade went back to Knock Out's place were they found the Vehicons who had a bit too much high grade and thrown themselves a party.

"You guys should be ashamed." Strongarm scolded them.

"I can't believe you threw a party and didn't invite me." Said Knock Out not seeming to mind at all.

"Sorry it just kind of happened after one cube of high grade too many." Steve apologized.

"Where did you even get high grade?" Asked Knock Out who didn't keep any in his house.

Then a Vehicon raised his servo having been the one who brought it. Knock Out just shook his helm and thanked them for watching the place for him before all the Vehicons went home.

"I can't believe you didn't get mad at them." Strongarm told Knock Out.

"Oh this was nothing they got into worse shenanigans then that on the Nemisis." Knock Out explained.

Windblade just laughed thinking it was kind of funny.

Then the three of them got back to the task at hand trying to figure out what happened to Bumblebee and how to clear Sideswipe's name.

Then they decided to spilt up to look for clues.
_                                                                       

Knock Out was trying to think of what might be a good place to look for Bumblebee still not understanding why he had just vanished.

The only possibilities Knock Out could come up with was either Bumblebee had been taken and was being held captive somewhere or he had chased the real killer and was either still tailing them or had gotten hurt or stranded somewhere. And the last possibility Knock Out didn't want to think about.

So as a medic Knock Out thought to check all the hospitals. He knew he could skip the one in Iacon because that was the one he worked in along with all the Autobot medics. If Bumblebee had been brought there they would know it.

Most of the cities on Cybertron had been rebuilt after the war and each one had it's own hospital so he would have to check all of them. Then he groaned upon realizing how much driving he had to do.

For the next few hours he drove around going to hospital after hospital with no luck. He had gotten hopeful when he heard a yellow bot had been taken to the hospital in Crystal City which had been among the cities that had been rebuilt.

Only to get there and have his hope dashed went it turned out to just be a member of the build team name Heavy Load who had been injured in a contraction accident.

"Sorry when I heard a yellow bot was checked in I thought it was a friend I'm looking for." Knock Out apologized for the inconvenience.

"It OK and wow our voices sound just alike this will be a funny story to tell my friends." Said Heavy Load. "Hope you find yours." "Good luck."

"Thanks get well soon." Knock Out told him before leaving.

Then continued his search he went to Kaon next and decided to be careful there since this was still a Decepticon city and one of the roughest parts of Cybertron.

Knock Out carefully made his way to the hospital which fortunately wasn't as bad as the rest of the city and was actually pretty nice on the inside.

Where he met a nurse who after he explained why he was there told him they did have a patient fitting Bumblebee's description who was a John Doe.

Then she lead Knock Out to his room. And Knock Out was glad to see Bumblebee laying on the berth awake and in good shape other then a few dents.

"Bumblebee I'm so glad I finally found you Sideswipe has been framed for murdering Pharma and your the only one who might be able to help clear him." Knock Out explained as he hugged the yellow Autobot.

"I'll be happy to help anyway I can but who are you?" "And who's Sideswipe?" Asked Bumblebee. "And I'm guessing since you called me Bumblebee that must be my name?"

Knock Out's optics widened as he realized the reason Bumblebee hadn't contacted them was that he had amnisa and didn't remember them or who he was for that matter.

This was bad how could Bumblebee help clear Sideswipe's name if he didn't remember what happened?

"Oh scrap." Knock Out groaned.

To Be Continued.

Hope this chapter turned out OK. I'll try to get the next one up soon. In the meantime feel free to send feedback.