Chapter 1

Since my boyfriend has been home, all we have been doing is fighting. Its not the little arguments, it like the big fights with the yelling and cursing. I dont know why though, we usually never fight like this or this much.

Im Victoria Fields, Im 19 years old, I have blonde hair and green eyes, I live in England. Im a teachers assistant at a primary school. I work with 3 and 4 graders. I love helping and teaching kids.
My family consists of: my mom, dad, older brother Chris, me, younger sister Bella, younger brother Kevin, younger brother Jack and younger sister Ava. I love having a big family and a family that is very close.
My boyfriends family is: his mom, step dad, sisters Fèlicitè, Charlotte, Georgia, twin sisters Phoebe and Daisy, twin brother and sister Doris and Earnest.

My boyfriend is Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. We have been dating for almost 3 years now.
Louis and I do live together at his flat. People always say that our relationship is like something out of a Disney movie. We are always happy, laughing and never fighting. But lately that couldnt be farther. I dont tell people when something is bothering me, or Im upset at something and I most certainly dont cry infront of people. Obviously my family has seen me cry and they do know when Im upset or bothered. The only other person that knows this stuff is Louis.

Anyways, I just got back to the flat from work. Today was a half day, I was extremely happy because it was raining and I just wanted to go home.
I was wearing a sweatshirt, leggings and rainboots.

This is her outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/not_here/set?id=143931162

I walked into my flat, I heard Louis and Im guessing he had the guys over. I walked to our room and but my things down. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. Louis had Niall and Harry over. They were in the living room watching tv or something. I walked towards them and Kissed Louis on the head. He didnt even react to it, he just continued with the boys.

I walked into our room and someone followed behind me. The bedroom door shut and I turned around. "So now you wanna talk to me?" I said in a bitchy tone. "Why are you being a bitch?" he yelled. I looked at him, "Me? Yes, Im a bitch for doing everything you asked since you got home!" I yelled back at him. Soon enough it escalated from there. I grabbed a bag, packed my Mac, both phone and Mac charger, some clothes and walked out of the bedroom.

Louis followed, "Where are you going!!!" He yelled very loud as we reached the living room and Kitchen area. "To go look for my boyfriend, because he is not the guy standing here!!" I yelled back. I grabbed my keys, opened the front door, walked out and slammed it shut.

I got in my car and drove to my mom's house.

Louis's POV

Victoria and I have been fighting so much lately and I dont like it. I dont know why we are though...Maybe we are just getting tired of each other. We have been dating for almost three years now but I cant imagine myself with anyone but her.

I invited Harry and Niall over to watch some football. The front door opened and it was Victoria. She kissed my head but I didnt react to it, I just kept watching tv.

We started another fight and she packed a bag. When she said she was going to go look for her boyfriend because he wasnt the guy standing here, really hit me hard. I walked back over to the couch and Niall and Harry patted my back. I smiled and we continued to watch football. I think she just needed space to cool off. She will be back.

***3 days later***

"Why isnt she back!?!" I asked with tears in my eyes. Harry was helping me pack because we were doing a mini tour, just around the UK. "I dont know lad..." Haz said hugging me. "I need to call her! I need to hear her voice!" I pulled out my phone. "Lou..You called 12 times today. Give it a rest. We have to go now." Harry said leading me outside. I sighed and walked with him.

I texted Victoria once more. I said "Hey babe...I know we're not on the best terms right now or lately but I just wanted to say that I Love You so much and that wont ever change. Im leaving for the mini tour around the UK now but I hope when I get back things can go back to normal. I Love You so much Victoria Lynn Fields! Dont forget that!" Once I sent it, I put my phone in my pocket and just looked out the window. A few tears slipped but I didnt care, I miss my baby alot.

Victoria's POV

I walked down into the kitchen. "Hi mom!" I said and sat down. She handed me a cup of tea and sat down with me.

Mom: "Everything will work out love..Dont worry."
I looked at her "I know..It just hurts right now."
Mom: "I know it does, but you both are young and just going through a rough patch. Every couple has them." I smiled at her and took a sip of my tea.
Mom: "Have you talked to him at all?"
Me: "No...He has called like 100 times and texted me alot too, but I havent answered."
Mom: "You have to talk to him sooner or later. I think you should just rip the bandaid off and talk to him."
Me: "What would I do with out you." I said laughing alittle.
Me: "I think Im going to go back to my flat today." I said finishing my tea. Mom nodded and smiled
Mom: "You can always come back if you need."

I got up and hugged her.

****Last couple days of the tour****

Louis's POV

we are doing our last show today in Ireland. Victoria has talked to me twice, which I guess is a start but I miss her so much.

We are getting ready for the show now and Harry was trying cheer me up.

Victoria's POV

Ive talked to Louis twice since he left and our last fight. I havent told him but I do forgive him. Im actually going on a plane right now to go and surprise him in Ireland. Harry called me saying that Louis is a total mess right now.

I finally landed in Ireland and I called Harry.

Harry: "Hey are you here?"
Me: "Yea I just landed, Im on my way to the venue now."
Harry: "Ok. He keeps talking about you and how much he misses you."
Me: "He can wait like 15 more minutes."
Harry: "Haha Ok. Text me when your here."

We hung up and told the driver to go the the venue. I was kinda nervous seeing him. "Just rip the bandaid off" I said in my head.
I thanked the man and walked inside. I texted Harry and he was already waiting for me at the door.

This is her outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/so_perfect/set?id=143939938

Harry: "Their all in the dressing room, getting ready." I nodded and smiled.

We got to the dressing room and Harry walked in first. I followed closely behind him and Niall saw me but didnt say anything, Liam and Zayn saw me and were about to say something but I put my finger to my mouth. Louis had his back facing me. Harry pointed at Niall, Liam and Zayn for them to leave. They nodded and the four of them left into the hallway.
I walked towards Louis quietly. He was sitting down looking at his phone. "Hey rockstar.." I said quietly but loud enough to hear me.

He turned around quickly and looked at me. "Victoria..." his voice was low, it sounded hurt and broken down. I smiled, I walked towards him. He got up and crashed his lips into mine. I smiled into the kiss "I missed you.." I said leaning my forehead against his. "I missed you more.." he rubbed his thumb across my cheek. "I dont want to fight again." He said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I nodded in agreement.