Hand sanatizer 😈

It was an average day, y/n needed to go to bath and body works for some tissues because it was flu season and you never know when you'll need it 🙄.

As y/n was in the hand sanatizer section, suddenly the doors to the store closed. Frantically, y/n looks for another way out. As they're running around the store they aren't looking where they are going. They bump into someone.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHORE?!?!!!!?!!?!" The man y/n bumped into asked.

"N..n..nothing" y/n blushes. "I- I'm trying t..to find a way out"

"Well..." y/n couldn't see under mask, but they could tell that the man in the mask was winking very slowly.

Then that moment was interrupted him knocking y/n out with a ham bone.

~time skip 3 hours~

As y/n woke up they instantly remembered what had happened.

Oh shit y/n thought. Frantically y/n tried to stand up, but unfortunately for them, they were tied to the chair.

After struggling for a bit y/n realized it was hopeless. So they started to look around the room.

Y/n noticed a bunch of computers and very scary looking corners.

The whole place was dark and mysterious.

Y/n had to admit.. it was kinda hot.

As y/n was sitting in the chair. The man in the mask came in carrying a guitar and a piano.

He hasn't realized I'm awake yet 😳 y/n realized.

Then he started to sing. . It was the most beautiful thing y/n has ever heard.

"Oh to see without my eyes 😔" he started, "the first time that you kisssssssssed me, boundless my the time I-"

Y/n was so mesmerized by the singing, it sounded like the voice of an angel.

"You sound beautiful" y/n said.

The man in the mask jumped. "I didn't realize you were awake.

"Well.. I am" y/n said starting to blush.

"Oh. Thank you" he said.

"What's your name" y/n asked, realizing that in their mind they've been calling him the man in the mask.

"You can call me anonymous" he said, y/n could tell he was smirking under the mask.

"What is this place? Why did you kidnap me?!" Y/n questioned.

"I can't tell you bitch, stop asking questions, you're the kidnapped one remember?!" Anonymous snapped.

Y/n looked down, a bit hurt by his rough tone.

He looked a little sorry, "sorry" he said.

"Yeah you should be!!!!! Who the hell do you think you are?!!!??!??? Kidnapping me then calling me a bitch!! The audacity 🙄💅" y/n ranted.

"Look im sorry" he said looking down. "I just have an important job to do and I thought you were trying to spy on me" 🥺👉👈

"Well I'm not" y/n said glaring at him.

"Ok look, I'm sorry, how about I give you $1,000,000 and you walk out of here and we pretend this never happened." Anonymous reasoned.

Y/n looked at the stack of cash. "Hell yeah! You gotta deal!"

Anonymous untied y/n then gave them the money. Then he decided to walk y/n to the door.

What a gentlemen y/n thought as he opened to door for them. Y/n hated to admit it but y/n was gonna miss him. They didn't know why but they felt an instant connection with the man in the mask.

Little did y/n know, that was not the last they would see of him.