1

*nobodies POV*

Denki wakes up to his alarm and gets ready for school. He walks out and as soon as he reaches the door someone comes up and calls him Pikachu. "Hey Pikachu! Can you do thunderbolt for us? Hahahahahahaha!" "Shut the hell up!" Denki says blushing a bit. "It's really not funny!" He runs off so he can go to class. He finished his toast that he was eating on the way and walked into class. "Good morning mr. Aizawa!" He said, running to his seat. "Good morning." Aizawa said. He was in his yellow sleeping bag. Denki sat down at his desk and waited for a second before people started talking to him. "He Pikachu! Ready to die after school today?!" Bakugo says. Denki had picked a fight with him yesterday and they were gonna start it today. "I'll beat you for sure blasty!" Denki said confidently. 

*after class because I'm lazy. ;-; now read the book.*

*Denkis pov*

Man... three months of fighting, people calling me pikachu and, getting hated... I'm sure not everyone thinks I'm an- "hey idiot." Who's that?. "Hey! Take it back!" "It's your quirk! You need to chill out!" Chill out?! Jeez... *walks back to his dorm* what a long Monday... 

*3 more months later. I'm LaZy Ok?! ;-;*

*nobodies pov*

People started to bully Denki by fighting him with their quirks. They were slightly stronger and won every time. "Hey Pikachu! Wanna fight?!" Someone said. "No thank yo-" the person pinned Denki to the wall and punched him. "Fight me!" They yelled at him. Jirou was walking out of class and had seen this. She thought she say Denki smiling at first but then she saw his bloody nose and him trying to hold back tears. "HEY!" She yelled. "What are you doi-" "Jirou.. it's fine. I asked for them to fight." Denki said. He didn't know why he was lying but he was. "Are you sure?!" She asked. Denki hooded and got up. "I'm strong enough!" The random person whispered to a friend that had stoped to watch the action something that really put Denki down.

"That fat as$ can't beat me! He'll just turn into a bigger idiot in a few seconds!" They both started to silently snicker. Jirou walked off not hearing what they said. Denki managed to slip into his dorm because they could hurt him. He ran right to his bed and started to cry quietly. "Why me....?" He asked himself. "Why is this my quirk?" He curled up and cried until he fell asleep.

422 words. Nice. I hope you liked this. I worked really hard on it. TwT I'll update this soon! Bye! :)