Insight

Hello guys!

The story is of One shot shows the emotional feeling of Kaira about their lifeline Kairav's odd behaviour towards Karthik.

Here,

1. After the Custody battle, Naira and Kairav are staying in Singhania Sadan. Both the families are not angry with Naira anymore including Karthik, after she explained her struggles in upbringing Kairav. All those hospital scenes, job are same as the show.

2. Kairav witnessed and misunderstood his father fighting with his mother. From that moment, he totally changed his view towards Karthik. He wasn't prepared to face his father, least not infront of his mother. He refused to share a birthday cake with his father.

3. Later, Kairav demanded for new papa. But he felt fooled, when he found out Karthik pretended as Jolly singh, his new Papa. He is still going through that and is yet to come out of that mindset.

4. Vansh tried to convince Kairav of Karthik being the best papa to him. He didn't know how to refer Karthik, as he is still under trauma. He was reminded of their fight (but it was a misunderstanding, as Kaira weren't fighting).

5. Naira decides to bring the Father-Son close again, as she just can't see Karthik's vulnerable state. Her heart aches out to him. Afterall, she still loves him the most and he means everything to her❣️🌸.

 Afterall, she still loves him the most and he means everything to her❣️🌸

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:
I wrote this shot to describe Karthik's helplessness. Hope you guys like it! Share yours views! :) Update coming soon.