After That Thursday...

Dean finished writing his letter. He slipped it into his pocket as he wiped away at his eyes. "Cas... I'm sorry... I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you! I'm so so sorry.... I miss you Cas. Come back to me, please!" Dean sobbed into his hands. Cas wasn't coming back.... He realized that. He couldn't live like this. He went to the record player and put on the song that was theirs. 'Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you' Dean went into his bedroom. The bedroom that Cas once slept in. 'Shall I stay? Would be a sin? If I can't help falling in love with you' he sat down on the bed. He took a pillow that Cas once slept on. 'Like a river flows. Surly to the sea. Darling so it goes, somethings are meant to be' he buried his face in the pillow and breathed in the smell of Cas. He missed him so much. Why did this have to happen? 'Take my hand take my whole life too, for I can't help falling in love with you' Dean got up and made his way out of the bedroom. He walked over to the finished note that lay on the table. 'Like a river flows surly to the sea. Darling so it goes, somethings are meant to be' "Dear Cas," it started. He couldn't finish it without breaking into tears. 'Take my hand take my whole life to. For I can't help falling in love with you.' Dean got up from the table and grabbed one of Cas' books he had...left. 'For I can't help falling in love with you.....' The song finished as Dean whispered to himself. "Elvis; yeah I can dig Elvis."