Chapter 1 : 'I can't breathe'

Regarding the last events happening in America, tonight I want to talk about it. I want to talk about George FLOYD, he was an American Citizen that used to live in Minneapolis. George FLOYD was a normal citizen, but most of all, he was BLACK.

Seems like a normal thing to the rest of us, being black or being white. There is no difference as long as you are a Human Being

But this day, May the 25, George Floyd was murdered.  Not by some scums out there, not during a fight. He was murdered by a police officer, Derek Chauvin. 

Floyd was murdered because of his color. He was on the floor, face down against the bitumen, handcuffed and no ways to defend himself. George Floyd was in a weak position face to this police officer who used way too much his power as a man of the law.

This officer kept his knee onto the George's neck for at least 8 minutes and 46 seconds. And even after George was either unconscious or dead, Chauvin kept his knee onto his neck for 2 minutes and 53 seconds. There were four police officers against one unarmed man.

Have you heard what followed this murder? The Minneapollis's Police Station was burned down. It took a city getting burned down to arrest only ONE of the four men who did this. 

George Floyd has lost his mom 2 years ago this tragedy, just so you know. But do you know what were his last words at least? 'Mom'. 

He was screaming 'Mom' while the officer kept pushing his knee against Floyd's neck. He was begging them. He was begging them to get up, to leave him alone. Here are the words you could hear him screaming

'Please sir, I will get into the car, I will'

'My stomach hurts, all of my body hurts'

'Please sir I'm begging you, I can't breathe'

I CAN'T BREATHE

His last words were literally 'I can't breathe' but the officer didn't move at all. He stayed the same. Without saying a word. He just stayed onto his neck. He died this way. He died without even seeing his family for at least one last time. His family but especially his children. Children that will grow up without having their father by their sides, without knowing why this cruel act against their father but most of all, what is the problem with their color?

Nowadays, in some countries, color doesn't matter. But seems like in America it does matter. Racism never had an end. It was always there, and now more than ever since Trump has been 'elected' as he President of the United States of America.

But today, what is exactly America alla bout? We all used to talk and to dreal about the 'AMERICAN DREAM' but what does it represent now? America was also known as 'The Land Of Liberty' but where is the liberty now? Just because you are not white means that you are different? But what is the real definition of 'being different'? Tell me because I can't find it.

Regardless of your color, your origins, do you think you are different? I think nowadays we don't use properly the word 'different'. Are we juged for our acts or for our color? Our culturral roots maybe? What are we juged for?

What was George Floyd killed for? Because of his color. But no real reasons by the way. Only free violence. Only free murder

We have to think about it. If there are 'whites' reading this out there, think about how you could use your privilege to help our 'black' brothers. 

Because Black Lives Matter

Chapter 2 coming soon ..