000

His eyes were pleading, terrified by the sight of the stranger who was towering over him, blocking him from moving away. He desperately tried to push him away, but the strength of the stranger was no compared to the smaller who was like a worm trying to escape the grasp of a massive eagle.

The stranger agitated at the sight of how his prey trying to squabble over him, when he tried to stand and ran away, he quickly grabbed him by his wrist and pushed him over the fence of the humans house. The smaller winced at the pain making his spine go numb at the sudden hit over his waist.

"Who--Who are you? Ple--Please stop hurting me." He pleaded, his lips trembling in fear as he leaned over the fence and slowly landed on his knees, curled up holding his knees and wept.

The predator let out a sigh of disappointment, not wanting to look his desired prey to cry over him in that state, all he wanted was his host to ask him for more of love making, not crying over his life. So, he leaned down beside him on the ground.

He gently kneel down in front of him, placed his index finger over the smallers chin, lifting up to make him look at his gaze. The smaller refusingly obeyed his actions and when his eyes meet the gaze of the predator, he saw something in it.

All of a sudden, the strangers eyes changed abruptly to a soft gaze which wasn't scarier anymore for the smaller, but more of comforting. "Why--Why are you stalking me?" He stuttered looking up at his gaze.

The predator pulled his hand towards his prey and carressed his cheeks softly, which made him blush for no reason. The predator slowly took his hands tracing over the smallers lips, neck and finally stopped when he went near his chest, his gaze moved back to his eyes.

A small smile formed at the corner of his lips, as he leaned closer to his prey and stopped near by his ear, whispered, "Because you are mine. Only mine." Just those words had the power to make the human go weak, feeling numb. When the stranger leaned back and looked at him in his eyes.

He hypnotized the human being and that was the moment he started to take over the soul of his prey. The human instantly lost his consciousness as he fell, but was caught from falling by the predator. The predator lifted him up bridal style and flashed to his house in a speed of the light.

"You are mine, Byun Baek Hyun." The predator Park Chanyeol whispered softly to the unconscious human being who was now lying in his arms, as he moved in a vampire speed.