Part 1

May 30th, 2020. The day he came back. The day the internet broke.

Im Genevieve Ruiz i was born in Reno Nevada, 21 years old. I currently live in New York working as a coder for "nyl" aka "New York lane" which is a business which buys old buildings, fixes them up and sells them to businesses, super boring am I right? I don't even know why I have this job, my coworkers are sexist and my boss is such a perv who has a stick up his ass.

Well I guess I only stay because of my mom and the money, she always wanted me to pursue her dream of owning an enterprise and she thinks the best way to start is here.

My true passion is to find out who the group behind anonymous is, it's weird but I feel like if I found out I would feel as if I finally did something with my life, but I guess that passion started fading when I came to New York, I just never had the time to look into it anymore.

I live in a semi big apartment with my bestfriend armando, he had always tried to push me into going back into it and I love him for that but I just gave up, until my phone rang.

"Anonymous has tweeted a new video"

I sat in my bed while shocked, why would they come out of the blue now? All of a sudden they're back years later.

That's when I knew I had to solve who they were, I got out my laptop so quickly and began to decode the ip address, it took me about 2 hours but I think I've finally got it. As I was writing down the coordinates I hear my door open.

It was Armando

Gen: oh my god armando what the fuck
A: AHAHAHHA
A: you flinched so hard
Gen: wow thanks so much

I roll my eyes-

A: oooh what are you writing down?
Gen: none of your business now can you get out please
A: no, you've been in here for the past 7 hours doing nothing but laying in bed.
Gen: well I'm doing something important, now trust me and leave.

He pauses as if he's waiting for me to say something-

A: fine but Im eating dinner without you
Gen: okay I'll be out in a little

He turns around and closes the door.-

I finish writing down the coordinates and head out of my room.-

A: now where are you going?
Gen: i have to go somewhere i promise I'll be back

I run out the door before he could ask any questions, then I realize I'm still in my hoodie and sweats, i sigh and run to my car, I don't have time to change.

I put the map on my car and put in the directions, it starts taking me to the other side of the city, after 30 minutes of driving I stop in front of a warehouse, it was old and rusty, why would you have a base here? I get out of my car and walk to the back of the warehouse, absolutely nothing. I check the windows and it's pitch black

It seems like this place hasn't opened in years. I get back in my car, i start shaking my leg up and down, So full of disappointment.

I am so annoyed at myself for thinking it would be that easy to find them, obviously not, but I guess I just had a little hope.

"East, Valentino road, 1876, New York"

End~

Note: 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩😭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 😏 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐭🙈✨🧚‍♀️