𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑴𝑬

𝑨 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬 𝑭𝑹𝑶𝑴 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹

This story takes place in the universe of The Blacklist, though it borrows concepts and mentions other shows (mainly BBC's Sherlock and Criminal Minds), you may consider it a crossover if you like. 

This story follows our main character, Elizabeth 'Beth' Childs, either through her own eyes of the eyes of those around her. The story is written in third person. 

The Magnussen Files takes place four months after the first episode of The Blacklist, and although it does follow the canon timeline, it doesn't necessarily follow the cases presented in the show. This story features characters from The Blacklist, Criminal Minds and Sherlock. 

The main focus of the story isn't the romantic relationship between Beth and Reddington, but it is a big part of the narrative. 

𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑹

I don't own the Blacklist or any of the other shows mentioned. I only own Beth Childs and the plotline built around her. 

I'm not American so I have no idea how the FBI or politics in this country work, so I'm basing my knowledge on the shows I've watched. 

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮

This story features mature themes, and as such, there will be a warning at the beginning of each chapter if I believe there might be themes that someone could find triggering. Please, read those warnings carefully before reading each chapter.