Types of Teachers

The signs as types of teachers:

Aries: Loud, enthusiasts teacher who never sits down.

Taurus: Probably the only teacher at school to let their students eat in class. (The best type of teacher.) 😉

Gemini: Teacher who gives homework 24/7 but never checks if you do it.

Cancer: That teacher who expresses 56,765 moods in 0.6 seconds.

Leo: Hot teacher who inspires you to do better.

Virgo: The one teacher who always gives you pop quizzes and always checks if you're organized.

Libra: Pretty chilled teacher, gives you 95% for just showing up.

Scorpio: Annoying teacher who always asks if you've always got gum in your mouth.

Sagittarius: Teacher that all of the students love and all the other teachers secretly hate.

Capricorn: Teacher that makes you take notes of EVERYTHING.

Aquarius: Smart ass teacher that always tells lane ass jokes.

Pisces: Teacher that goes so off task with their class; one minute they're talking about the Great Depression the next minute they're talking about why donuts have holes.

Guyyys I've actually had all of these teachers. Also after reading this I should be a teacher, I'd be great.

Pisces and Virgo remind me so much of a maths teacher that I had.