Hanging out

When I got there Beakyhun was waiting for me like he told me he would.
"Leah!!" He said.
,"Beakyhun!!" I said. We hadn't seen each other for months because of his tight schedule,so I ran up to him and gave him a big hug.
"Hey Leah. How have you been these past few months?" He asked
"I've been fine. How have you been these past few months?" I asked him the same thing
"I've been fine just really tired and hungry and sore from all the practices." he told me.
"Let's go inside, we don't what the fans to see us." He said.
"Okay. What are we going to do today?" I asked
"Let's watch a movie and play bored games." He replied. That's the stuff we would do as children.
"What movie are we watching?" I asked as I sat down.
" I don't know. What do you want to watch?" He asked.
"How about 'Cinderella' that's a good one?" I asked
"Sure I'll get the snacks if you get the movie ready." He replied. We used to watch this movie all the time when we were younger. We spent so much time together it was hard for me when he left
-Flashback-
"You can't leave me Beakyhun you can't. Why are doing this? Please don't go." I said to him in tears. Tomorrow is the day he's leaving for SM to become an Idol. I'm already missing him and he's not even gone yet.
"Leah. This is what I've always wanted to do. If it wasn't I wouldn't be leaving you. It's hard on me to. I think spending all this time with you has made it so I don't want to leave. Leah, this isn't the last time we'll see each other. On my last day here let's watch 'Cinderella'. Okay?" He said to me.
"Okay let's watch 'Cinderella'." I said with a smile on my face.
-Flashback over-
I put the CD on a sat down with tears in my eyes remembering the last day before he became an idol. When Beakyhun came in "Leah are you okay? Why are you crying did something happen?" He said to me while rushing to my side.
"Yeah, I'm fine, just remembering the last time we watched this movie together that's all." I said
"I know. Every time the boys watch it I have to leave because it was our movie. The prince and the princess, that's how I think of our own friendship. I think your the most beautiful Princess I've seen." He replied. We didn't play the movie right away, we laughed at each-others silly antics, and pranks.