Gave Wedgies To My Friends Little Brother!

So I was over at my buddies place and he's like "Do you wanna come over today?" and I said "sure I'll be over in a bit". I go over there and he takes me into his room and says "were going to wedgie the hell out of my brother and his friend" . Basically his 12 year old brother was inviting a friend over for a sleepover and we were planning how we would wedgie them. After we were done talking about the plans, a few hours later his little brothers friend shows up. They start goofing around and were setting up the rest of our plan to get revenge on them. We were going to make them do a drinking contest, so that when they drink a bunch of water, we would lock the bathrooms and not let them in. So my friend is like "if they try to go anywhere or the bathroom we'll just sit on them both and wedgie the crap outta them till they pee them selves". I thought it was a pretty awesome plan so thats what we did. It was beginning to be night time and they were needing to go to the bathroom and figured out that we locked it on them. They asked us "who locked the bathroom we need to go REALLY bad". We said "Oh, you won't be needing to go there for while boys". They said "What do you mean?" and we said "Oh you'll see". Then we both yelled "GET THEM!". We ran after the 2 boys and and grabbed them stopped them in their tracks before they could escape. We then pinned them one there stomach's and sat on the back of their legs. They said "We seriously need to go soooo bad!" and were like "Oh we know thats why you're going to stay here and endure what me your brother have in store for you guys". So we lift their shirts up and start yanking the hell outta there underwear. His little brother was wearing boxer briefs and his friend was wearing the same thing. It got to the point where we grabbed the leg holes and and pulled aggressively. Then we hear his little brothers friend say "Oh man I can't hold it anymore" so needless to say he peed his pants. Which was honestly pretty damn funny. Still sitting on them both we pulled their underwear up to there heads and held it there. Then we knotted their undies together. Now while they sleep they will give each other non stop wedgies if they moved even a little bit. We then stood them up and front wedgied them super hard and put them in bed. They went to sleep, and the next morning they complained that they were accidentally giving each other wedgies all night. we said "We hope you guys learned not to mess with us". We untied their underwear and before his little brothers friend left (the one that peed himself). Me and my friend sat on him and gave him a massive ripping wedgie, and of course he made the groaning noises "ahhh, ooooohhh ahhhh!!"  and his underwear came clean off! So he basically had to go home commando underneath his sweatpants he was wearing. All in all it was a crazy night and we knew we got them back super hard core. We wedgied his little brother one final time (ripping it of course) and thats basically what happened.