Chapter 4

Peter

Peter went back to Alice's house the next night. Watching her. Admiring her. Waiting for the right time to make himself known.

He drifted through her window, and floated there. watching her sleep. He smiled. Her hair flowed across her pillow, making her look more beautiful then ever. Then moonlight shined in through her window, making her beautiful face look more like perfect porcelain.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she looked at him. She jumped back, pulling her covers to her face. Peter flew back and hit the wall behind him. Alice looked at him for a minute. Then got out of bed and approached him.

She was a curios thing. Getting that close to Peter. Peter stood up and looked down at her. They looked at each other for a good while, then Peter bowed.

'My name is Peter. Peter Pan.' he said still looking at the floor.

'You're Peter Pan? Why, I thought he was just a fairytale!' Alice exclaimed.

Peter was astonished. She wasn't scared of him. She was excited. She thought he was a fairytale...

'I am not. I'm standing right in front of you, so I cannot be a fairytale.' Peter replied.

'Well obviously not. Why are you here Peter?'

'To take you to Neverland of course! That is, if you'll go.'

Alice stood there, pondering. Peter thought she might refuse, and he got scared. He stepped over to the window. And pointed the sky. Alice joined him and looked to the sky. But Peter didn't think she knew what he was talking about.

'Second star to the right, and on til morning. That's how you get to Neverland. Of course, we'll have to fly. But you can manage that right?' Peter smirked.

'I would love to fly! But where is Tinker Bell? Doesn't she have to give me pixie dust?' Alice worried.

'Oh. Don't worry about that. She back at home, resting. She took quite a bit after drinking that poison Captain Hook tried to give to me. I have some right here!' Peter pointed. He pulled out a bag and poured out some sparkly substance.

He sprinkled it over Alice's head, and she started to float. She tried to go out the window, but kept tumbling. Peter took her hand and lead her out.

'Now think of a happy thought and it'll keep you flying. I'll guide you, so you just think of the happiest thought you've got. Ok Alice?'

'Ok. I think I can manage.'

Peter gripped her hand and started to fly. Straight to the second star. He looked over to Alice and saw her smiling her great big smile. Once they flew over London, Alice's eyes filled with wonder and awe.

He slowed down so she could enjoy it more. He smiled and let her go. Alice fell for a minute, but Peter caught her.

'Don't do that Peter! I could've died!' Alice screamed.

'I'm sorry! Gosh Alice! You've got quite the arm. You have to trust me. Do you? Trust me I mean.' Peter asked.

'Of course I trust you. You're Peter Pan.'

Peter smiled and lead her out of London. To Neverland they flew.