Failure

The waking sound of rumbling and a side of yelling I awoke to my teammates getting ready for the so called big day. Color bash happened once every year to show who the best color was in the ability to fight on teams. Color Bash was a tournament and the reason I bore thinking about it is because what's the point of playing a game if you never win there is no fun at the end, and you feel like you could of done better. But even though I don't have high hopes I need to show people how good I could perform in the arena. We were the white team however the best team known for winning was the red team, they won for the past seven years. Anyway my team consists of five people like every team and even if we didn't play well I liked my team for who they are. There is Alex, penny who is always positive, spike who is a great fighter, comet our team leader, and me a rookie. Color Bash started in two hours so I needed to eat fast and get ready my team however was all ready to go, the wait was on me. As time past by I got ready and trained a bit then it was show time. Our first opponents were the orange team lead by captain Eric, Eric's team were not the best fighters but one of the eight teams in Color Bash that were red, blue, green, yellow, orange, white, black, and pink. The game was slowly coming to a start as five minutes before our first match took place we got ready and grabbed our weapons which I used a spear. We slowly walked out of our locker room and the peacekeeper came down to explain the rules, I started to daydream because I've heard these rules every year and I wouldn't forget. I watched as the timer was going down and I stretched out a bit and felt slightly uncomfortable as butterflies weakened my stomach.                                                                                                       "3,...2,...1, Let the games begin!", peacekeeper shouted into his microphone. The arena we were playing in had a lot of buildings so I needed to watch every corner, I went on the left side of the map and pulled out my spear ready to strike knowing I could get into contact at anytime. Penny choose to come with me her choice of weapon being a dagger.                                                                   "White member eliminated", I heard into the microphone, I wondered who got eliminated I thought but as soon as I let my guard down I heard the rocks crackling closer my direction and I jumped up and lashed my spear in the noisy direction but no one to be seen. I turned around to see Penny shot with an arrow, then again.                                                                                                                                   "White member eliminated", I ran and ran till I got to safety but as soon as I thought we might have a chance I heard the other two of my teammates were eliminated. I ran out of my hiding spot to get shot with an arrow and it was game over.