Finals But A New Beginning

The match against red was about to happen and I felt guilty about cheating but I had to do what I had to do to win. We headed to the arena and I was ready.                                                                            "3...,2...,1...,Go!" Peacekeeper yelled. I ran straight up middle to only have to fight one guy he dodged my attack and hit me to the floor but I swung right back eliminating him however I got ganged up by three of his teammates I swung my sword in a circle only hitting one and then focused one until he was out of the game and finished the last guy making it a five vs one. I knew Connor the red team leader was gonna be hard to fight and I saw all four teammates get destroyed by him in one shot. I ran over hitting Connor in the mouth exposing his stomach then hitting him there as well, he fell to the floor and I cut his feet so he couldn't run then I felt bad. Connor trained everyday to become the best and he didn't deserve to lose because of someone who cheated. I didn't want to make it look like I lost on purpose so I pretended to let my guard down. Connor tripped me and stabbed me on my neck and we lost the game but I was still proud I got the experience and proud I did what was right. After the game I got interviewed and I said.                                                                                                                                                                                                       "You can win so many battles but it only takes on loss." I went back to the locker room and broke the sword in front of my teammates, they yelled but stopped as soon as they looked at the smile on my face. It only took a few words to change the mood,                                                                                "Let's get to training we're getting number one" I said and from that day on my goal was to become the best with out a handicap.