Young Izuku's life

Izuku is born and lives about the same life till he is four. The only real difference is he is calmer and prefers heros who are less flashy. He still likes all might a lot but his favorite is Eraserhead. Then when he turns 4 they go to the quirk doctor. They do the tests and he is told he has a quirk. The quirk is a extreme healing factor that he can even use to heal others.

The next day at school

Izuku is sitting in class when katsuki asks " hey izuku what is your quirk?" Izuku replies " I can heal myself and others" he then bites his finger enough to draw blood and shows katsuki that it heals almost immediately. Izuku knows he can be a hero with this power so he trains hard for the next ten years. He learns almost every form of martial arts and fighting in 2 years. He then does bone and pain training to make him tougher. He is a bit of a delinquent he fights a bunch of people but never in school always at a abandoned werehouse in which he built a ring in. He wins every fight without even getting hit once. The only person who can hit him is bakugo but he always heals and never has a mark. They also place bets on who will win he makes a lot of money betting on himself. He also helps people around town. All shop owners love him same with his teachers. His mother doesn't like how much time he spends outside but is okay with it. Likes to wear black clothing. His school uniform is black. His casual wear is a black leather coat, a black long sleeve shirt, a pair of black leather pants, a pair of black combat boots.

 His casual wear is a black leather coat, a black long sleeve shirt, a pair of black leather pants, a pair of black combat boots

This will also be his hero suit

This will also be his hero suit. Izuku does carry a taser in his sleeve just in case he can't beat someone.

The sludge villan incedent

Izuku is on his way home when he hears something coming towards him. He turns around but gets grabed by the sludge villan. Knowing the body is made of water like sludge. He grabs his taser and uses it electrocuting himself and the villan. The villan let's go of him. He then keeps the taser on the villan and keeps it going. Then all might shows up and bottles the villan. He is about to jump off but izuku grabs his arm and says " close your pocket or you will drop the villan" all might thanks him and jumps off.  Izuku doesn't talk very much but will answer if asked something or spoken to. He goes home and tells his mom that he met all might. He works out in his room using the salmon ladder, weights, then he does 100 push ups, sit ups, squats, lunges he then goes to parkour for an hour. Of you haven't guessed izuku is ripped like way more than current cannon izuku. He works out at that level till ua his normal level is half an hour of parkour and 20 of the exercises he just did 100 of earlier. Btw he listens to breaking Benjamin, three days grace,three doors down, oaisis, toto, Hollywood undead, Linkin Park,and a couple other bands while working out.