what the hell

"what the hell.." jihye muttered as she look who is flustered by now. He fall on his knee and seat on the grass followed by jihye who don't understand a shit. "Explain."

Flashback

After jihye walked in back in the house, Minho waste no time to give jisung his number.

"Hey, this is my number." Minho smiled as he gave the small note to jisung. Jisung being a dumb squirrel he is, answers "okay, I will give it to my sister-"

"No- that actually for you." He giggled when he saw how clueless jisung face was. " I really interested in you and I would love it if you agree to go on a date with me."

"I-"

Suddenly jihye come. Just like her brother, she had a confused face about what just happened.

"My sister wants your number"

End of flashback

" and that's what happened when you away." Jisung tell his story to her. Jihye just thinking, how all this time she really thought Minho maybe have a feeling for her a little.

No wonder, when minho hang out with her he always asked jihye about jisung, maked her feel annoyed somehow.

So all this time when Minho is trying to help jihye, looking at their direction, watching jisung bedroom from across, it's all because of jisung. Because Lee Minho like one and only Han Jisung. While Lee chaeryeong likes han jihye who is dumb enough like her brother.

"So do you like him?" Jihye asked and jisung confused for a billion time today.

"What?"

"I can tell you are blushing when he gave you his number."

"Uh.. I don't know- I don't want to hurt you because I know you have a big fat crush on him-"

"ji. It's okay. I just like him for his face. And I don't even know he is gay. You can like him if you want."

" What? For real?!"

" Your gay is showing. " Jihye giggled looking at her excited brother.

"Oh my lord. Why don't you just go to chaeryeong since she likes you mhm?" Jisung yelled trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Maybe I will go to chaeryeong."

"Chaeji rise!"

"Minsung too."

Since that night, they just realised all this time they are bisexual.

And they lived happily ever after.

Minsung right !