[9] pt.2

Liv Morgan💕

Liv Morgan💕

I woke up to someone shaking me. They sat me up and put a towel on my nose cause it was gushing out blood. It was Dean, Roman, and Seth next to me. My head was pounding so bad. "Liv do you know who did this" Seth said. I shook my head no. They lifted me up and walked me to the medical room. I couldn't even walk right. We got their and I sat down and she looked at my nose. "Your nose is not broken your just having a bad nose bleed" she said. "What does that mean" Roman said. "You just need to go home and relax" she said. I nodded my head got up. The nose bleed stopped and I got all my things and went home.

{Home}

Then I got a notification. I saw it and it was a picture of me on the ground. Everyone was blowing my phone up asking what happened. Then people thought I was faking it. Why would I fake being on the floor in that position. I started to cry cause why would I make this up. I wanted to go on Instagram and tell people that it was real but I know they would bash me for lying when I'm not. I just started to cry in bed. But I just had to clear the air.

YaOnlyLivOnce

Yes, I was knocked out

Yes, I was knocked out. I don't know who did it. They attacked me from behind so I don't know who did it. I know theirs a video and a picture of me being knocked out. I don't why I would be faking this. 

Liked by: Theslumpgod,Wwe and 23,839,380 others

Wwe: #prayforliv
(Liked by YaOnlyLivOnce and Theslumpgod)

Theslumpgod:😔💔

RheaRipley_wwe: Who ever don this should be arrested

I walked to my mirror and just looked at my nose. It felt weird. I laid back in bed and started to cry more. I rolled over and laid down and went to sleep. Maybe tomorrow people will stop hating on me.