Part 1

You had just finished your shift as a butler. You were back at your apartment, getting changed into your hero costume. You grabbed a small bite to eat from the kitchen. You sat on your balcony, watching the sunset, while waiting for your wings to go dark. Once the sun finally went down, you looked back at your wings, watching the last of the white fade into the dark gray color. You spread your wings, and took off into the sky.

You flew around for awhile, before you heard a scream. You dove towards the sound. There was some thug attacking some woman. You dove down, and spread your wings a bit, to look more intimidating.

"Leave her alone." You said, staring him down.

"Oh, and what are you gonna do?" This man was getting on my nerves...

You pulled one of your hands up, aiming it at one of his legs, and shot it. The dark beam shot out of your hand, freezing one of his legs. You turned around and looked at the girl, ignoring the man's cries for help.

"Are you okay?" You asked the woman. She looked up at you. She was terrified about what had happened.

"Go head home." You told her.

"Thank you." She said to you. You slightly bowed your head while she walked away. Then you turned around to look at the villain. He was still screaming in pain. You called the police, telling them where the thug was, then looked away from him.

You spread your wings, and took off into the sky. Once you were aloft, you held your hands out and closed your eyes, feeling the wind on your face. What you didn't know, was that there was someone flying in front of you. You ran head-first into them, and struggled to stay in the air. You shook your head a bit, then opened your eyes. You saw a man with big, red wings.

"You need to watch where you're going." The man said, chuckling a bit.

It was Hawks.

(A/N)

331 Words

Hiii everyone! I hope you are enjoying this so far, even though this is the first chapter.  I know, it's short... Well, stay safe, and keep being awesome!

                         -Your Awesome Author (UwU)