Chapter 7

The next few days were filled with executions. Mostly were young and inmature vampires telling regular mortals of our existence. Which is understandable, being young and everything.

"Are you ok?" Aro had asked me after the latest execution i had done.

I was still a farley young vampire so i was still getting used to everything, which meant i wasnt entirley used to killing just yet. It still made me uncomfortable.

"Of course I am my love." i said with a sinister smile. I have learned in order to survive around vampires, i had to toughen up a little bit.

Aro then motioned me to stand beside him, which is where i regulary stood. I was his guard and also his wife.

Me and Aro shortly got married shortly after Carlisle had brought me and my brother here. And shortly after that i was made a guard for the volturi. As i had a gift that Marcus found very useful.

I am strong and powerful, even more powerful than the voiture themselves, and that is rare. And because of that gift, I was made the executioner.

————————————————————————

Hey y'all I'm so sorry about how long it's been since the last update I'm running low on ideas and could use some help! See ya guys in the next chapter!

-NikkiSoul <3