✰ 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧 - 𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜

requested by: NoRenMinForLife
member: xinlong
genre: fluff
age: any
background information: "having to do a cover dance with him and falling for him."

•••

𝘹𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨'𝘴 𝘱.𝘰.𝘷. •

"a... a girl?"

as i stand leaning against the table by the corner of the studio, my eyes slightly widen at the mention of a girl coming in. the man looking at me nods his head at my questioning, confirming this fact.

"if it's alright with you, we think this could be a good opportunity for the both of you." for the both of us? is... is she an idol as well? is she under our company? is she my age? is she older? is she younger? is she pretty. "if your curious to who she is, you can look her up on instagram. her account is public." i am informed.

he gives me this girl's instagram, and i immediately look it up on my phone, clicking on her profile... and immediately intrigued. she's... she's a foreigner. i've never danced with a foreigner before and gosh, i don't think i've ever really interacted with one either.

how should i act? casual, since she may not be use to it. formal, since she looks a bit older than me... and not to mention, really pretty as well. overly cool, since i'm part of a group and all that. ugh, i don't know.

"how old is she?" i ask, looking up from my phone.

"your age." i am told. again, my eyes slightly widen in shock.

"my age?" i question. i look back down at her picture, now kind of seeing how. i guess zihao was right. some foreigners do look more mature at young ages. "wow, she looks older than that... how did you find her? is she coming to korea or china? where am i going to meet her?"

"woah, woah. slow down there." he slightly laughs. i do the same, giving a small apology. "she'll be coming here. she danced your part to one of boystory's songs, and we found her social media's and contacted her to ask if she wanted this opportunity. we decided we wanted you to do a cover with her because of the match in your styles."

after i am told this, i look back down at her picture, almost blushing slightly at how strangely excited i was for this.

"when will she be coming?"

"three weeks." i am informed. i nod my head, then shutting off my phone and looking to him with a lip smile, slipping my electronic into my side pocket. "is there any other details i should know?" i ask.

"i can give you a paper that has everything, alright?" i nod my head again at this, feeling excitement almost fill my body as we wrap up our conversation on this.

𝘺/𝘯'𝘴 𝘱.𝘰.𝘷.  •

i'll admit it. i am nervous out of my mind right now.

why? because i am standing outside of jyp entertainment... that's why. i am standing in front of the place that holds some of the many people i look up to, and the fact i am dancing with someone who i have looked up to and actually have been a fan of, is mind blowing.

today, i was invited to dance with he xinlong. yes, him. a member of the group boystory. probably the best dancer my age i've seen... and who i'll be dancing with.