That's the Idea, Ochaco

~You know, I told myself to take a break, but I can't control myself Also (Y/I) means your initial, use the first letter of your name for that one~

~

It all began in China, in Qingqing City. 

There was news that a baby that gave off light was born.

Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in various places, and time passed without that cause being identified. 

The world had become a superhuman society, and about 80% of the world's population now has some kind of special trait. 

In this world swirling with chaos, the profession that everyone once dreamed about and admired came into the limelight. 

That profession is...

~

"It's fine now. Why? Because I am here."

"He's so cool!"

"I know Zuzu!"

"Once I get my Quirk, I wanna be like him, too!"

"We can be heroes together and we'll see each other again!"

~

But...

~

"I'm sorry Izuku. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!"

~

Izuku was born without a Quirk.

He was Quirkless.

Even if he wanted to be like him, he couldn't.

That's right, he had given up on his dream.

But his arms kept reaching out desperately for that dream, and thanks to the people who guided him and kept supporting him.

We are here now.

Our dreams are becoming real.

Even the setbacks in the process are real.

I'll say it again.

This is the story of how I became one of the greatest heroes. 

~

~

"Papa! We're going now!" (Y/N) waited a bit before going out, hearing a small crash and some footsteps making their way to her. Hizashi turned the corner and gave (Y/N) and Hitoshi a quick hug before letting them go.

"Have a nice day guy's, I'll see you later. Stay safe!"

"Will do, bye!" The young girl walked out of the house and locked the door, Hitoshi following close behind.

"This is a follow-up report on yesterday's incident at the U.A. rescue training facility where hero course students were attacked by villains. According to a police investigation, the criminals call themselves "The League of Villains" and have been plotting to kill All Might, who has been a teacher at U.A. since spring of this year. Police have arrested 72 villains, but they still don't know the whereabouts of their ringleader."

(Y/N) sighed at the news report from the USJ event. Hitoshi and (Y/N) both stood near each other, looking at the ground, minding their own business until she got stopped by someone. (Y/N) felt their hand on her shoulder and turned to punch them straight on their nose.